Posted 1 month ago
Apply for this job
Doran Jones is hiring a Senior UX/UI Designer who will play a pivotal role in shaping the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) of digital products and applications at a global insight and information organization. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, and business stakeholders, to understand user needs, translate them into intuitive and visually appealing designs, and ensure a seamless and delightful user experience.
- Develop user flows and diagrams
- Create high-fidelity wireframes in Axure using asset libraries
- Work with Product Managers and internal stakeholders to gather user information
- Take existing styles and apply them to the wireframes
- Work hand in hand with a design partner and collaborate with stakeholders
- Create visual design assets for delivery to development teams using Figma, XD, or Photoshop
- 8+ years of experience in User Experience and Visual Design in complex financial services enterprise environments
- Deep familiarity with all aspects of user-centric design, including the development of user personas, journeys, and interaction design
- Deep UX experience designing consumer-facing, data-heavy apps and products, specifically in banking, finance, insurance, healthcare, or other regulated industries
- Strong visual design sensibility
- A portfolio that showcases thorough, thoughtful design for data-heavy consumer applications
- Champion and cultivate a culture of user-centered design, accessibility, and inclusion through every visual touchpoint in the product experience
- Able to contribute to the future look and feel of the digital product, including but not limited to layouts, patterns, shapes, colors, sounds, type, illustration, and design language
- A clear understanding of mobile and web design best practices for usability and accessibility
- Strong skills in interaction and visual design, with the ability to quickly create and refine wireframes and detailed visual design specifications
- Experience in cross-functional Agile teams, working in partnership with Product ownership and systems analysts to generate design artifacts to support User Story definition and test implementation of user interactions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with team members and client sponsors
- Experience with at least 2 design tools from the list below: Axure, Figma, Adobe XD
- UX research methodologies
$70,000 - $225,000 a year
Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as role, work experience, education/training and skill level, market conditions, and the candidate's geographic location.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including a base salary, comprehensive health care coverage, disability benefits, 401(k)+ match, life insurance, paid personal days, paid holidays, and paid time off, among others.
For those in eligible roles, a discretionary bonus may be awarded based on company performance and in recognition of individual achievements and contributions.
Additional details about total compensation and benefits details during the hiring process.
Doran Jones Inc. (DJI) is the leading financial services Data Engineering and Application Development firm, specializing in Capital Markets, Risk, and Regulatory Compliance. We are US-based, helping our clients fill gaps in capacity and expertise, reduce risk, and accelerate change. Our leaders average over 25 years of experience in Financial Services and Technology. DJI is repeatedly engaged by the largest and most complex clients for our Agile transformation expertise and practical understanding of the critical relationship between data, architecture, and application development.
DJI has a mission to place more people from non-traditional backgrounds into sustainable technology careers. Through partnerships with non-profit technology programs in underserved communities and Veteran organizations, candidates transition from tech training programs into real IT careers at DJI. Our unique recruitment policy allows us to create exceptional teams, bringing a broad spectrum of experience to our company and creating anything but a traditional consulting firm.
DJI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of McLaren Strategic Ventures, a private equity firm, that invests in start-ups and scale-ups. They provide a full range of highly trusted domain consulting, advisory services, and innovative technologies globally. Doran Jones is able to offer a broad range of technology, deeper AI and machine learning tools, data intelligence, alternative resourcing capabilities, and capital access to invest and digitize at scale. Our clients benefit from this unique portfolio allowing them to accelerate the pace of their own digital transformations through innovative products and services designed around industry-wide issues.
Visit ?Doran Jones? to learn more!