N Consulting Engineers delivers a new generation of safety and compliance systems tailored to the unique contours of our client's companies. We create state-of-the-art, customized enterprise data management and engineering technology solutions focused on non-disruptive program implementation to fortify data compliance, execute process improvement, promote increased oversight, and inspire cultural change throughout your organization. With experience in a gamut of industry verticals, we tap into generations of engineering expertise to create fully integrated solutions built to grow and adapt to our client's needs. NCE's systems produce accretive results, promoting lasting organizational change through an ecosystem of interlocking solutions that value safety, efficiency, and compliance above all else.
To hit our growth goals, we are hiring an experienced UI/UX Designer for our Technology and Development team. This group is responsible for building and maintaining our custom B2B software solutions. The applicants’ duties will include analyzing existing and proposed product features to design creative and intuitive user flows across our product portfolio.
- Creating user flows that incorporate simple and elegant both on mobile and web design
- Building wireframes, prototypes, and mockups that will be utilized by the development team
- Iterating on existing designs to continuously improve the user experience
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- Work cross-functionally with the Product, Software Development, Project, and Business Operations teams.
- Keep all assets, style guides and Figma files organized and clear for all parts of the design, prototyping and development process
- Create thoughtful user centered UX design solutions to improve user experience for critical user pain points and opportunities to increase efficiency and usability for cloud-based software applications and websites
- Translate user stories into interactive prototypes, high fidelity visual mockups, user flows, and annotated wireframes that lead to intuitive user experience
- Conduct user research and UX audits to identify areas for improvement.
- Analyze and communicate research insights, design strategy, and recommendations to stakeholders and senior leadership
- Understand and apply feedback to execute thoughtful design with flexibility
- 3+ years of proven experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a portfolio of successful projects
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business field, or equivalent practical experience.
- You are an expert in Figma and other prototyping tools
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- You have strong analytical and research capabilities to evaluate opportunities and challenges and uncover new design patterns to improve user experience.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions