Product UX/UI Designer
Are you passionate about Digital Assets (Cryptocurrencies, Virtual Asset and the Security Token industry)? Do you truly believe that Blockchain is a better financial infrastructure for the Digital Asset economy and will improve and increase the efficiency, security and access compared to the current financial infrastructure?
If you answer “Yes” to the above, then Fusang (https://www.fusang.co) have the below career opportunities for you within our Communication department.
You are a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets.
You will ensure that all elements of our user experience are optimised for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
You have passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
UI UX Designer - Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic thinking and leadership.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualising a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, pathways, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer - Manager growth:
- Upgrade your working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma Sketch, InVision, iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Upgrade your written and verbal communication skills.
- Upgrade your multi-tasking and time-management skills. •
- Upgrade your graphic design skills, inc a better understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
- Strengthen your ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Improve your understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Prove your ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- Gain a deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design
Report to Chief Business Officer
About the Role:
· Core team to be based in APAC with a strong preference to work from our Hong Kong office.
· Working environment encourages a strong remote working culture working across APAC time zone.
· Directly report to Chief Business Officer
· Knowledge of digital assets and crypto currency markets with a background coming from traditional finance, fintechs, exchanges or trading environments (e.g. crypto or digital assets)
· Chance to work on the web apps and mobile application, preference for developers with a strong background in mobile development with large scale user base.
· Previous experience in the FinTech or capital market industry is a benefit.
Fusang has offices in Hong Kong and Labuan & Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and a remote team in Vietnam. In addition to those locations, Fusang supports full remote working flexibility for senior-level at any other Asia locations on a direct contracting basis.