Senior UX & Content Strategist
Ogilvy Health is a global creative network focused on driving superior outcomes in the ever-changing healthcare environment, an increasingly complex and evolving marketplace. We inspire brands and people to impact the world by keeping our audiences’ health and wellness needs at the center of every touchpoint. Ogilvy Health delivers insight, creativity, innovation, and engagement solutions for all healthcare stakeholders, patients, and consumers across the healthcare continuum. Through borderless creativity—operating, innovating, and creating at the intersection of talent and capabilities—our experts in Public Relations, Growth & Innovation, Advertising, Health, and Experience work fluidly across 132 offices in 82 countries to bring forth world-class creative solutions for our clients. For more information, visit OgilvyHealth.com, or follow Ogilvy Health on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
About the Role
The Senior UX & Content Strategist lives in the Experience & Innovation pillar and supports Ogilvy Health’s practice of content strategy, creation, & optimization. They contribute to foundational brand documents (messaging matrices, ecosystem content mapping), content creation (content outlines/calendars, test & learn plans), and data-driven optimization. They are a digital native with a strong willingness to learn and drive to meaningfully support client deliverables.
What You’ll Do
- Support UX and content strategy deliverables, working towards independent ownership within 3-6 months
- Data/research-first!?Absorb any available data/research?to inform decisions
- Support audits of existing content, considering holistically where the client is and what they need to achieve success
- Within the foundation of a brand (or specific audience), help develop content strategy that can be effectively pulled through all channels/tactics
- To find content that will perform best, create meaningful testing plans and make optimization recommendations?in partnership with analytics & media teams
- When tactics / deliverables kick off or are in motion, provide holistic content strategy & UX guidance, generally via wireframes but sometimes via decks
- Present work internally and to clients
- Ramp up on new tools for client use whose nuances require new processes and ways of working
- Use templates, guides, and systems to ensure consistency across the content landscape
- Effectively collaborate with all internal partners and external agencies
- Ensure that copy, design, development, and media outputs adhere to content strategy and brand’s performance goals
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of experience within the US/Global pharma industry in an agency or client setting
- Strong background in digital platforms & deliverables, including (but not limited to) websites, social, programmatic/display, email, and SMS
- Content strategy and/or UX experience strongly preferred.
- Candidates with backgrounds in copy, engagement, strategy, or analytics may also be considered
- Proficiency in Figma preferred (but not required)
- Proficiency in Google Analytics preferred (but not required)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to plan and prioritize effectively to meet deadlines
How We’ll Support You
Ogilvy celebrates its people. Fully. Enthusiastically. Unhesitatingly. We’ll empower you with the tools you’ll need to succeed. We’ll give you the autonomy to seek out new paths and better ways of doing things. We’ll support you with colleagues who are experts in their disciplines, drawn from across the Ogilvy network. And we’ll provide opportunities for you to do work of which you’ll be proud, with people you’ll be proud to call your teammates.