EVYD Technology is a healthtech company that is building a future where everyone can access better health by integrating technology and medical intelligence.
What will you do?
As a UX/UI Lead, your role is critical in setting the design vision and strategy for all of our products, ensuring they are user-friendly and visually appealing. This role requires a blend of both UX and UI skills, with a focus on the former. You must have outstanding skills in collaboration, influence, and designing strategies for ensuring consistency and excellence in the execution of design for screen-based platforms.
This role reports to our Vice President of Product and is based in Singapore.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Develop user interaction and experience strategy.
- Build and maintain a design system that is quick, efficient, and consistent across all screen-based platforms.
- Lead our global design team to ensure designs are delivered in the most efficient, consistent, and quick manner.
- Project manage: Ensure design deliverables are delivered on time and according to requirements.
- Lead and oversee UI/UX design strategy for all of EVYD’s products, across all screen-based platforms, that align with the company’s overall vision, goals, and tone.
- Lead the design team. Get hands-on and supervise the work of designers. Provide guidance and mentorship to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Create and maintain design processes that are efficient, consistent, and quick, and ensure that designers follow them.
- Collaborate closely with Product Management Team to understand product requirements and ensure designs meet both present and future pipeline.
- Keep ahead of latest UI/UX techniques and strategies and integrate into existing product designs, plus plan designs for future product pipeline.
- Work closely with design counterparts in global teams to align design deliverables and share feedback
- Effectively communicate design concepts and solutions to peers, leadership team and work partners
You may need to travel from time to time to our places of business to work with our clients and local stakeholders.
What skills do you need?
- Ability to relate, understand, grasp concepts, and interpret client/user needs.
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Strong command of English, ability to converse in Mandarin and/or Malay will be an advantage to collaborate with clients and across internal teams.
- Expert level proficiency with common design tools (e.g., Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC, etc.).
- Attention to detail and strong desire to understand all aspects of our product.
- 8-10 years of experience in the field of UX/UI with an emphasis on the latter, with a deep understanding of user-centered design principles, research skills, and design thinking.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a design-related field, or equivalent education or experience.
Candidates are expected to provide link(s) to a portfolio of UI/UX projects that include design strategy, user research, ideation, launch, iteration, and results. You will also need to carry out a design challenge as part of the assessment process for this role. This will be communicated at a later stage of the interview process.
Due to limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.