We offer a hybrid work environment. Most US-based positions can also be performed remotely (any exceptions will be noted in the Minimum Qualifications below.)
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven intelligent matching technology, the company actively connects millions of all-sized businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services and partnerships with the best job boards on the web. In addition, ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
At ZipRecruiter, we weave design and user experience (UX) into everything we do. In this role, you'll collaborate with product managers and engineers to define and deliver groundbreaking products and features that will resonate with millions of users. In addition, you will initiate the development of UX across the organization, striving to create unrivaled experiences for our job seekers and employers. We're dedicated to our growth—always learning, exploring new trends, and harnessing tools that promote UX and product evolution.
- Lead UX design for various product features, creating intuitive interfaces and compelling interactions
- Make informed designed choices by conducting evaluative UX research and usability studies
- Evaluate and iterate on designs based on insights from research, A/B testing, and other qualitative methods
- Develop comprehensive and precise design specifications utilizing Figma/Figjam, ensuring high clarity and adherence to the design vision
- Advocate for exceptional user experiences, underscoring the role of user-centric design by influencing stakeholder decisions
- 3+ years of professional product design, UI/UX design, or related experience
- Demonstrated ability with design techniques including storyboarding, information architecture, interaction models, user research, and wireframes
- Proficient with Figma, Principle, or other design and prototyping tools
- Bachelor's degree or relevant practical experience
- 1+ year of experience in both B2C and B2B product design environments
- Expertise in leveraging animation and motion design to bring the product to life
- Experience in creating and maintaining design systems, pattern libraries, and toolkits
*To be considered for the position, please include a link to your design portfolio of recent work.*
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $107,500 - $155,000. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location, and the range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, role-related knowledge and skills, depth of experience, relevant education or training, and additional role-related considerations.
Depending on the position offered, equity, bonuses, commission, or other forms of compensation may also be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and other benefits.
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Privacy Notice: For information about ZipRecruiter's collection and processing of job applicant personal data for this job, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/job-applicant-privacy-notice