Apply for this job
Ninja Van is a late-stage logtech startup that is disrupting a massive industry with innovation and cutting edge technology. Launched 2014 in Singapore, we have grown rapidly to become one of Southeast Asia's largest and fastest-growing express logistics companies. Since our inception, we’ve delivered to 100 million different customers across the region with added predictability, flexibility and convenience. Join us in our mission to connect shippers and shoppers across Southeast Asia to a world of new possibilities.
More about us:
- We process 250 million API requests and 3TB of data every day.
- We deliver more than 1.5 million parcels every day.
- 100% network coverage with 1000+ hubs and stations in 6 SEA markets (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines), reaching 500 million consumers.
- 600,000 active shippers in all e-commerce segments, from the largest marketplaces to the individual social commerce sellers.
- Raised more than US$500 million over five rounds.
We are looking for world-class talent to join our crack team of engineers, product managers and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design great user experiences for our web and mobile apps.
- Work closely with product managers to translate product requirements into UX and UI requirements, and with developers to make sure your designs are implemented to-spec.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes, conduct user testing to test and refine your ideas.
- Help with other design tasks including corporate website, creative campaigns, user education resources etc.
- At least 2 years of experience designing effective and beautiful user experiences for web, iPhone/iPad and Android apps. Website design is not considered relevant experience.
- Designed and shipped multiple products. Must have an online portfolio.
- Extensive experience in wireframing, prototyping, user testing, interaction and visual design.
- Excellent knowledge of design tools such as sketch, zeplin, and Invision.’
- Well versed in grid systems, typography and style guides.
- HTML/CSS dev skills would be a big plus.
Submit a job application