Apply for this job
All about Zeta Suite :
Zeta is the world’s first and only Omni Stack for banks and fintechs. We are rethinking payments from core to the edge, led by the vision to augment the purpose of money and banking with technology. A single, modern software stack comprising processing, loans, customizable mobile and web apps, a fraud engine, and rewards for retail banking.
We are a new-age, high-growth startup (& a unicorn!) founded in 2015 by two visionary leaders, Bhavin Turakhia & Ramki Gaddipati, whose entrepreneurial legacy & excellence has put us on top of the global fintech ecosystem. Zeta counts amongst its customers over 10 banks and 25 fintechs across 8 countries - some of our notable clients include Sodexo - a leading issuer of employee benefits & rewards with over 30 million global users, and HDFC Bank - the 14th largest bank by market cap in the world. Learn more about our manifesto & beyond.
Design and UX are always at the forefront of every product we at Zeta build. The job of a UX Designer I is to flawlessly execute how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined, and even magical. In this role, you’ll take on problem statements and tasks, and transform them into intuitive, accessible, easy-to-use, and delightful designs for our customers around the world—from first-time users to sophisticated experts. You will collaborate with teams of Designers, Engineers, and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them, and ensure that the final product not just solves their problems but also surprises and delights them.
What would you do here?
- Support senior designers in delivering world-class interaction designs from initial concept through to shipping.
- Solve complex design problems in simple and intuitive ways, that blends the brand personality, visual, motion, and sound to create delightful experiences.
- Create and assess design solutions based on user research data and user goals.
- Produce design visualizations to help everyone understand what the best experience should be: storyboards, flows, wireframes, prototypes, and vision pieces.
- Work closely and constructively with cross-functional teams to iterate and deliver flawlessly.
- Advocate for your design solutions by putting them in the context of business and user goals.
- Be self-directed and able to self-manage.
What are we looking for?
- 0-5 years of interaction design work experience.
- Experience in user interface design, data visualization, and prototyping.Proficient in Figma (if not, Sketch/XD).
- Experience with tools such as Principle, Framer, Webflow, or Adobe Suite is a plus.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporate them in designs.
- Good understanding of information design and user psychology.
- Good communication/presentation skills to showcase your design.
Life At Zeta
At Zeta, we want you to grow to be the best version of yourself by unlocking the great potential that lies within you. This is why our core philosophy is ‘People Must Grow.’ We recognize your aspirations; act as enablers by bringing you the right opportunities, and let you grow as you chase disruptive goals.
#LifeAtZeta is adventurous and exhilarating at the same time. You get to work with some of the best minds in the industry and experience a culture that values the diversity of thoughts. If you want to push boundaries, learn continuously and grow to be the best version of yourself, Zeta is the place to be! Explore the life at zeta
Zeta is an equal opportunity employer.
At Zeta, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of job history, disability, gender identity, religion, race, marital/parental status, or another special status. We are proud to be an equitable workplace that welcomes individuals from all walks of life if they fit the roles and responsibilities.