Apply for this job
Who We Are
StellarFi is the first and only credit-builder that reports all bill payments as credit directly to the three major credit bureaus. As a public benefit corporation, StellarFi sets out to close the wealth gap by making credit universally accessible. StellarFi members pay their bills on their own schedule, while automatically building credit simultaneously. StellarFi was founded by an experienced team that has built FinTech companies through to acquisitions and IPOs. Our team is looking for talented, creative thinkers who are passionate about our cause.
StellarFi is ready to change the credit and bill pay industry and is looking for a hands-on UX Writer who will help us do just that. We’re a team of seasoned serial entrepreneurs in love with the tech startup game. We’re looking for a candidate that thrives by owning a project from start to finish with little direction. You’ll be working with an outstanding cross-functional team of designers, engineers, product managers and marketers to bring this new product to market, helping Americans across the country reach their credit goals.
As a UX Writer you will take the lead on the content writing for our most impactful efforts while working with others to drive the best practices for new and existing features. You will be streamlining processes and creating new documentation for content within the product. This position will help define the user experience for new and existing StellarFi members, delivering high quality messaging, established style guides, and business objectives.
- Produce and maintain user-focused content for digital products and features.
- Partner closely with Product Designers, Product Managers, UX Research, Marketing, Creative and Engineers.
- Create style guides and documentation for overall product voice and tone.
- Develop a writing workflow alongside our established design process for effective management of our UX Writing needs.
- Test, evaluate, and improve our content using data and research methods like A/B testing and usability testing to validate assumptions.
- Maintain and educate the team on UX Writing best practices at StellarFi.
- 3-5 years of professional UX writing experience within interactive, marketing, and product areas.
- BA or MA in English, Technical Writing, UX Design, or equivalent experience.
- Experience writing for growth and performance using data and user testing tools.
- Experience collaborating on projects including interface copy and style guides.
- Proficiency with design-related tools such as Figma.
- You love to collaborate and advocate for the user and for content design.
- You’re comfortable working on complex systems and frame your work around business objectives.
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
The Stellar Way
Although we prefer our team to reside in Austin TX, we will gladly accommodate remote work. The StellarFi team is proud of our varying backgrounds, education levels, and world views. We value diversity and prefer nonconformists.
*We offer health insurance, dental, vision, and unlimited PTO. By submitting this application, you certify that the facts contained in your application are true and complete to the best of your knowledge. If you are employed, false statements on your application will be grounds for termination.