Apply for this job
Hi, thanks for checking out our job board!
If you're an entrepreneurial-minded creator who loves to build and ship enterprise products that customers are actually waiting for, read on to see if this position might be a good fit for you!
Ritten’s mission is to enable better outcomes by providing modern, innovative tools to behavioral health professionals. We partner with providers across all levels of care to deliver a first-of-its-kind practice management platform built for the complex and specific needs of behavioral health.
We're seeking a UI/UX Designer to be a hands-on collaborator; helping to define, design and implement the user experience across all of our products. You will play an important role at every stage of our projects. From upfront user research and analysis, through persona development, workflow mapping, and wireframing, you’ll be deeply engaged in all aspects of platform design.
This is a remote/hybrid position available to product designers in the NYC, DC, or Philly metro areas.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with customers as well as engineering, product, and sales teams to deliver an elegant, intuitive platform.
- Evolve concepts from ideation to sketches and storyboards to viable, documented design solutions
- Own the creation of wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Create and manage design systems
- Work with the product team to analyze user feedback and activity, and iterate to enhance the user experience
- Assist with content development
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years of Visual Design and/or Interaction Design experience as a practicing ux professional.
- Strong foundation of graphic design abilities including sensitivity to typography, color, and
- Deep understanding of UX/UI
- Self-starter with a passion for independence and idea exploration
- A willingness to combine conceptual thinking with the crafting of the work itself
- Health insurance
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
As recruiters helping to build the next generation of industry disruptors, we are committed to expanding the startup ecosystem so that exceptional talent from diverse communities can gain greater access to more early stage companies.
We work only with equal opportunity employers who welcome candidates from underrepresented, underestimated, and traditionally overlooked communities to further diversity, equity, and inclusion in the next cohort of industry-disrupting unicorns.
To all recruitment agencies: Zero21 does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or our team members. Zero21 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.