*A temporary position - Maternity leave replacement*
We are a Tel-Aviv-based technology company developing a brilliant baby monitor for the parenting market. We use advanced computer vision, machine learning, and deep learning algorithms to help us measure human behavior. We’re changing parenting forever, with a vision that holds the promise to reveal more about human development than ever imagined.
What You’ll Do:
As a Product Designer (UX-UI) at Nanit, you will help improve the lives of parents by designing features that let them track, monitor and view insightful data of their baby, in a fun and easy way. You will manage and design end-to-end user experiences from early prototypes to final implementation for our iOS and Android mobile apps. As part of the design team, you will collaborate with our product managers, UX researchers, and developers, to stay connected with our users and deeply understand their unique needs. Most importantly you will work with an awesome creative team in Israel and in the US. With your obsession for detail and an eye for sharp visual design, you will help Nanit make parent life a little more manageable.
If this sounds like you, you probably have:
- A strong portfolio that shows your abilities - Please send it with your CV.
- 3-4 years of hands-on experience designing digital products, including significant experience designing mobile products.
- A deep understanding of mobile design conventions, usability, and user experience principles.
- Ability to oversee projects from start to finish
- Experience creating and maintaining design systems.
- Experience collaborating closely with R&D.
- Strong aesthetic and visual skills and the ability to combine layouts, hierarchy, typography, and colors.
- Passion for great design and curiosity about the latest trends in the field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in visual communication, HCI, interaction design, or equivalent experience.
We are looking for the best candidates so even if you don’t have 100% of the qualifications but think you can still be a good fit, please apply!
- Nanit products can actually change lives. We’re an integral part of the lives of new parents, making an exciting but stressful time a little more manageable.
- We are international and believe our diversity makes our culture, products, and brand even better.
- Nanit is a fun, collaborative group of hard workers! We believe in an appropriate work-life balance and offer a flexible, open environment.
- We are at the forefront of innovation, creating products and services that have never been seen before.