Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with a presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now!
PeopleCert is looking for a Senior UX / UI Designer that will responsible for the wealth of experiences – across the web and mobile applications – that help our candidates to enjoy, and our partners to deliver, smooth and valuable learning and certification journeys. He/ She will be part of a team tasked with creating powerful value propositions that transform our customers’ experiences, while also being in the front line of influencing company vision and creating the context that empowers the right decisions. He/ She will have the opportunity to mentor the more junior colleagues with a clear path to becoming the team’s Lead.
As a Senior UX / UI Designer, your tasks will include the following:
- Lead UX work on multiple projects, leveraging your strategic view of user experience design
- Rapid prototyping of concepts and products together with our product managers to ensure an agile and iterative product development approach
- Participate in the design and implementation of Product Discovery processes
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand needs and create intuitive & convenient designs
- Design and deliver wireframes and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Work with software engineers and product managers for the implementation of the designed solutions
- Promote best practices in order to create maintainable, high performing web and mobile applications
- Propose new methodologies, tools, and processes to challenge and, ultimately, advance the team’s existing way of working
What we look for:
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field, a Master’s degree, and relevant international certifications will be appreciated
- 4 years of work experience as a UI/UX Designer, Product Designer, or similar role for Web and Mobile Applications
- Proficient with rapid prototyping and visualization tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC
- Excellent command of the English language (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus)
- Very good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Exceptional listening, collaborative, and organizational skills
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work in an international, dynamic, and fun atmosphere
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees
- Complimentary coffee and tea in all our premises
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and a global environment
- Constant personal and professional development
- 100% Virtual Hiring Process
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world-leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, and Integrity are the core values that guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
- If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check.
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK.
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.