At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs and brands to grow successful e-commerce businesses, and we provide the industry-leading data, powerful tools, and resources they need.
We’re growing and we are looking to add a UX Designer to our fast-paced and customer-oriented SMB UX team.
Location: We’re a remote-first company and looking to hire this person anywhere between the PST - EST timezone.
Interested in learning more? Let’s get into the details:
In the UX Designer role, you will:
- Partner with product managers, engineers, data scientists, and marketing partners to deliver best-in-class product features and flows to Jungle Scout’s customers
- Solve large, complex data visualization problems with simple, elegant, customizable experiences
- Understand the end-to-end customer journey, the friction points within, and how your proposed solution impacts that path and others.
- Produce process flows, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes in a quick, iterative, sprint-based environment
- Help develop, manage and refine Jungle Scout’s Design System
- Present deliverables to leadership and stakeholders, communicating your design thinking and decisions
- Partner with product management and other designers to formulate generative and evaluative research studies to validate design hypotheses; when necessary, coordinate testing efforts, interpret test results and incorporate results into report documents and designs
- Work cross-functionally with other designers to ensure quality and consistency of work; participates in peer reviews and critiques to influence the quality of design deliverables and thinking across the team
- Stay on top of digital trends, emerging technologies, and new tools to continually improve the teams' position as experts in usability.
Who you are:
- This isn’t your first rodeo! You’re an empathetic designer with a strong grounding in user-centered design processes, leveraging data and research insights to identify important user needs and then solve them. You are passionate about creating elegant and meaningful interfaces that are intuitive and useful. You’re well-versed in working on product teams in iterative & agile software development environments.
- Collaborator. You do your best work when partnering with team members across disciplines from Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Customer Experience.
- Owner. You do what needs to be done, whether that’s diving deep to understand requirements or technical restrictions, crafting and moderating your own research studies, or working with marketing on copy and messaging.
- Data. You have proven and demonstrable experience with data visualization for complex data systems.
- Solid Toolbelt. You have expertise with Figma and other prototyping tools.
- Remote. You have experience working remotely and successfully leading online design jams or collaborative sessions a plus
- You are excited about empowering customers to build successful businesses selling online!
About Jungle Scout
Jungle Scout is the leading all-in-one platform for selling on Amazon, supporting more than $50 billion in annual Amazon revenue. Founded in 2015 as the first Amazon product research tool, Jungle Scout today features a full suite of best-in-class business management solutions and powerful market intelligence resources to help entrepreneurs and brands manage their e-commerce businesses. Jungle Scout is headquartered in Austin, Texas and supports 10 global Amazon marketplaces.
The Jungle Scout team is a group of smart, motivated, and fun-loving professionals working hard to help our customers achieve success. We have a remote-first culture with employees across the world as well as in our hub offices in Austin, TX and Vancouver, BC. We believe team members should have the opportunity to choose the work environment that works best for them, so we give our team members the option of working from home, at one of our hub offices, or from a co-working space.
Working at Jungle Scout
?The BEST team.
?Access to Jungle Scout tools & experts.
?Competitive compensation packages
?Comprehensive Health Benefits & Retirement Program.
?A growth culture!
We prioritize Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Jungle Scout, we hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
Jungle Scout is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All offers of employment at Jungle Scout are contingent upon clear results of a comprehensive background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates prior to start date.