StructureFlow is changing the way that stakeholders in the legal and finance industries understand, strategize and collaborate around corporate transactions. StructureFlow is a visual transaction modelling platform – a place where users dynamically visualise complex transactions - such as M&A, financing and corporate restructuring transactions - from end-to-end as they plan and execute the deal.
We are searching for an experienced UX designer to play a key role in shaping our product as we head into a critical period of development. As the lead application designer at StructureFlow, you will be primarily responsible for ensuring that every feature we build delivers exceptional UX outcomes for our users and value for the StructureFlow business.
The users of our platform are leading lawyers, accountants and finance professionals who work on high-value business transactions. These personas have rigourous standards in terms of both the approach to their work and the technology they use to help them accomplish it. We require an experienced application designer who is able to immerse themselves fully in the complex workflows of our users, and translate their understanding into intuitive and engaging product features.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the end-to-end UX design process for our product, from concept ideation to final implementation
- Engage closely with our client base, conducting research and gathering insights to inform the design process
- Conduct user interviews, usability testing, and competitive analysis to fully understand the problems our users face
- Collaborate with product managers and stakeholders to define user requirements, goals, and design objectives
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity visual designs to effectively communicate design ideas and gather feedback
- Work closely with product managers and developers to ensure that features are implemented to the highest standards of usability
- Continue the creation and development of the company’s design system
- Manage, work closely with and contribute to the training of junior design team members
- Ensure that best practices and industry trends in UX design are followed and apply this knowledge to enhance our product offerings
- Proven experience as a UX designer (at least 4 years)
- A strong portfolio demonstrating expertise in designing complex web or application interfaces, preferably in a B2B context
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate user needs and business requirements into effective design solutions
- Experience conducting effective user research, including user interviews, usability testing, and persona creation
- Strong visual design skills – passionate about helping our users create great end results within our application for consumption by their clients
- Proficiency in UX design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, or similar software
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to effectively present and articulate design concepts and rationale to stakeholders
- Meticulous and diligent approach
- Ability to organise projects well and efficiently plan milestones
- Experience designing canvas-based applications or visual collaboration tools.
- Experience in legal technology or financial technology.
- Experience of working with AI technologies such as NLP or Open AI.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to join a dynamic, early-stage startup in our mission to become critical infrastructure for transactions of the future
- High impact work that really matters - success in this role will drive our product vision and have great impact on our business and our clients
- Learning & development budgets and support
- Regular socials and events for the whole company
Note: This job description is a general guideline. It may be subject to change based on the needs of the company.