About the Role:
Every day at OneCause we help non-profits raise millions of dollars to make the world a better place. That's why we love our jobs! We are looking to expand our talent with professionals who are Passionate, Curious, Helpful, and Committed to making a difference. https://www.onecause.com/about-us/
Our Product Designer will play a critical role in the design of the future of OneCause's products. Our ideal candidate is a master at taking broad concepts and bringing them to life through beautifully designed intuitive product solutions.
- Conceptualize, shape, and create customer-centric designs for mobility products.
- Deliver low fidelity wireframes, storyboards & prototypes for rapid iteration.
- Create meaningful relationships between people and our products.
- Create productized yet personalized solutions for all personas that interact with our product interface.
- Ensure a user-centered approach to design, application flow, and information architecture is applied.
- Foster lasting, effective partnerships with product and engineering to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Be an active part of the OneCause Product team, delivering a consistent experience across the platform that embodies our company culture and values.
- ??Own the success or failure of design work during your team sprint.
- Create wireframes, high-fidelity mockups and prototypes to help guide designs.
- Collaborate with product designers, product managers, software engineers and quality to product the best possible product for our users.
What you already know and skills you bring:
- 1+ years of experience in Product Design.
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving through to detailed UI and visual design.
- The ability to create stunning High Fidelity mockups using Figma and Zeplin.
- The ability to create prototypes using Framer, ProtoPie, HTML/CSS/JS, etc.
- Experience designing experiences that people can access on any type of device: desktop, tablet, phone.
- Create simple yet elegant solutions to interface problems.
- Familiarity working in an agile environment.
- Understand and advocate for the needs of the users and their experience.
- Collaborate with other designers and product managers to come up with visual designs that solve problems.
- Excellent self starter who can deeply collaborate with engineers.
Bonus Points if you:
- You get into the latest shifts in technology and newest trends in design.
- You courageously open your solutions to scrutiny and feedback daily.
- You consider problems with analysis and solve them with creativity.
- You know priorities change and you're ready to pivot.
- You act as a leader to other designers to make their work and the whole team better.
- You know how to present your work and tailor the delivery to your audience, whether a crowd or one on one.
OneCause is an equal opportunity employer and hires equally for culture fit and technical skills and experience. We value diversity at our company. If you have the aptitude and attitude, we can help you grow your career through training, mentoring, increasing responsibility, and being around other rock star team members. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.