AutogenAI changes how people write. We're busy creating a new kind of product where users collaborate with Artificial Intelligence to produce relevant, impactful bid proposals. Our SaaS bid writing application launched in October and already has product-market fit, with over £2m ARR. We are growing at an explosive rate, and need to continue meeting the needs of our end users as we evolve our platform in a fast-changing environment.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Product / UX / UI Designer to join our team and drive the design of our AI-assisted bid writing software. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in user experience design and a passion for creating products that are both functional and visually appealing. The salary range is £65-85K with two days a week in our London office.
The product we’re building looks familiar, but it really is something new. The key to success will be making this new experience compelling and productive for our users, and helping them adapt to this new writing technology. This is a unique opportunity to define a new way of working.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features and enhancements for our AI-assisted bid writing software.
- Develop user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas and concepts.
- Conduct user research, usability testing, and competitive analysis to inform and validate design decisions.
- Apply design thinking principles and best practices to create user-centred solutions that address both the functional and emotional needs of our users.
No agencies - this role is exclusive to a single recruiter. Uninvited approaches will be marked as spam.
You must have:
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role for web-based SaaS products.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Figma).
- Excellent communication skills.
Huge bonus points if you have experience in:
- Web-based text editing and document creation.
- Collaborative working with generative AI.
We are a hybrid-working company, with two office days in London each week and occasional working retreats in sunny locations.
The salary range is £65-85K. We’re very open to discussion around working hours and other flexibilities. Additionally, you’ll get your choice of laptop, a home office allowance, 36 days holiday, and more.