Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services, located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
What are you going to do?
You will have the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking and growth-oriented environment, at a Marketing Cloud Company suite of data-driven SaaS solutions built for the modern in-house marketer.
Occupy a unique position in the market, as a Senior UI/UX Designer, you are a creative and driven individual with a proven track record of creating innovative design solutions. You relish exploring new concepts that balance business requirements and user needs as much as you enjoy defining each detailed micro- interaction. Experience leading the design phase and collaborating with strategy, design, and technology teams is a must.
- Experience leading the design phase and collaborating with strategy, design, and technology teams is a must.
- You work collaboratively with a research team to define, interview and test outcomes, and enjoy synthesizing research outputs into actionable deliverables
- You like to develop customer journeys, archetypes, user flows, and requirements to ensure that your work is grounded in the user experience
- By merging design, data, and consumer insights into immersive digital experiences, you are always pushing your ideas beyond best practices.
- When developing wireframes, you are always pushing the product experience but also have an eye for detail and usability
- You love creating rough prototypes to generate ideas, and leave no detail unrefined in the finished product.
What will help you succeed
- You have 4+ years of experience designing digital experiences.
- More web than mobile experience.
- Very desirable to have experience designing for SaaS based platforms for enterprise software.