Apply for this job
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are looking for a creative and analytical UX Designer, who enjoys challenging and multifaceted responsibilities. In this role, you will be conducting user research and testing, developing wireframes and workflows based on user needs, designing solutions for web applications, ultimately creating an intuitive and enjoyable experience when using Viant's products.
- Create sitemaps, workflows, interaction models, wireframes, high resolution mocks, and interactive prototypes to test proposals, select and communicate solutions with product team and engineers.
- Create frameworks and artifacts that aid Product and Engineering in understanding Design
- Lead Product Management and Engineering in obtaining analytics solutions and resultant data for decision-making. Mine this data to inform design and identify areas of improvement.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Identify UI and UX problems, generate and test hypotheses, provide innovative solutions to the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Present designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Manage queue of proactive tasks against queue of requests from others, set expectations of delivery for both, and communicate changes from plan.
- Implement and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
GREAT TO HAVE
- 2+ years of experience as a UX designer
- Knowledge and application of UX principles and methods: User-centered design, process-centered design, tasks and needs analysis.
- Experience with application design, interaction design, information design, information architecture, infographics, data presentation/visualization, and typography.
- Proficiency with tools of trade (Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Figma, Adobe, or their equivalents).
- Ability to anticipate needs, think several steps ahead, and walk up and down ladder of abstraction.
- Ability to design back-of-the-napkin solutions and in high detail.
WHO WE ARE
- Viant® (NASDAQ: DSP) is a leading advertising software company that enables marketers to plan, execute and measure omnichannel ad campaigns through a cloud-based platform. Viant’s self-service Demand Side Platform, Adelphic®, powers programmatic advertising across Connected TV, Linear TV, mobile, desktop, audio, gaming and digital out-of-home channels. In 2022, Viant was recognized as a Leader in the DSP category, earned Great Place to Work® certification and Co-Founders Tim and Chris Vanderhook were named EY Entrepreneurs of the Year. To learn more, please visit viantinc.com.
LIFE AT VIANT
- Investing in our employee’s professional growth is important to us, but so is investing in their well-being. That’s why Viant was voted one of the best places to work and some of our favorite employee benefits include fully paid health insurance, paid parental leave and unlimited PTO and more.
- Base compensation range: $120,000 - $140,000
- In accordance with California law, the range provided is Viant’s reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. Final title and compensation for the position will be based on several factors including work experience and education.
Not the right position for you? Check out our other opportunities!
Viant® (NASDAQ: DSP) is a leading advertising software company that enables marketers to plan, execute and measure omnichannel ad campaigns through a cloud-based platform. Viant’s self-service Demand Side Platform, Adelphic®, powers programmatic advertising across Connected TV, Linear TV, mobile, desktop, audio, gaming and digital out-of-home channels. As an organization committed to sustainability, Viant’s Adricity® carbon reduction program helps clients achieve their sustainability goals. In 2022, Viant was recognized as a Leader in the DSP category, earned Great Place to Work® certification, became founding a member of Ad Net Zero, and Co-Founders Tim and Chris Vanderhook were named EY Entrepreneurs of the Year. To learn more, please visit viantinc.com.
Viant is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Viant prohibits unlawful discrimination against employees or applicants based on race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, reproductive health decision making, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, military status, veteran status, uniformed service member status, sexual orientation, transgender identity, citizenship status, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Viant also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.
By clicking “Apply for this Job” and providing any information, I accept the Viant California Personnel Privacy Notice.