CoreWeave is a specialized cloud provider, delivering a massive scale of GPU compute resources on top of the industry’s fastest and most flexible infrastructure. CoreWeave builds cloud solutions for compute intensive use cases — VFX and rendering, machine learning and AI, batch processing, and Pixel Streaming — that are up to 35 times faster and 80% less expensive than the large, generalized public clouds. Learn more at www.coreweave.com.
About the role:
The Cloud Platform team is a cross-functional team building the customer interface to the CoreWeave cloud. Our mission is to empower our customers by making it easy and intuitive to leverage the CoreWeave cloud to achieve their goals. The team's responsibilities include creating world-class web app UX, authentication and authorization, billing, observability, user and cloud resource management, and much more.
CoreWeave is seeking a talented UI/UX designer to join our team and lead the design and user experience of our web application. This role offers a unique opportunity to shape the user interactions, visual design, and overall user experience of our product in the cloud compute space.
What your days will consist of:
- Own the end-to-end UI/UX design process of our web platform, from initial research to final implementation.
- Create and maintain a component library to standardize design elements and ensure consistency.
- Conduct user research and develop user journeys to ensure designs align with customer needs and business goals. Utilize analytics, user testing, and feedback to continuously improve design and user experience.
- Work closely with engineers, product managers, and other stakeholders to translate product requirements into cohesive design solutions.
- Design wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes to visualize and iterate on design concepts.
- Develop and maintain design guidelines, UI patterns, and style guides to ensure a uniform user experience.
- Keep abreast of the latest UI/UX design trends, tools, and technologies.
Wondering if you’re a good fit? We believe in investing in our people, and value candidates who can bring their own diversified experiences to our teams – even if you aren't a 100% skill or experience match. Here are some qualities we’ve found compatible with our team. If a lot of this describes you, we’d love to talk.
- Understanding of UX/UI (user experience/user interface) design
- A passion for creating intuitive, innovative, and beautiful user experiences.
- Experience with design software (e.g. Figma)
- Experience in responding well to clients’ design requests
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $120-125k. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
At CoreWeave, we work hard, have fun, and move fast! We’re in an exciting stage of hyper-growth that you will not want to miss out on. We’re not afraid of a little chaos, and we’re constantly learning. Our team cares deeply about how we build our product and how we work together, which is represented through our core values:
- Be Curious at your Core
- Act like an Owner
- Empower Employees
- Deliver Best In-Class Client Experience
- Achieve More Together
We support and encourage an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. We foster an environment that encourages collaboration and provides the opportunity to develop innovative solutions to complex problems. As we get set for take off, the growth opportunities within the organization are constantly expanding. You will be surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry, who will want to learn from you, too. Come join us!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance - 100% paid for the employee
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible, full-service childcare support with Kinside
- 401(k) with a generous employer match
- Flexible PTO
- Catered lunch each day in our offices
- Weekly massages in NJ office
- A casual work environment
- Work culture focused on innovative disruption
California Consumer Privacy Act - California applicants only
CoreWeave is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.