Storm Ideas, a leading accounting software company, is seeking a talented Senior UI/UX Designer to join our expanding team. In this role, you will work closely with our development and product teams to create visually appealing and user-friendly software interfaces that meet the needs of our clients. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in UI/UX design, strong attention to detail, and a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest design trends and technologies.
- Collaborate with our development and product teams to understand business and user requirements
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs for software products
- Create visual designs that are in line with brand guidelines and usability best practices
- Conduct user research to understand user needs and behaviors
- Design user flows, information architecture, and interface elements that improve user engagement and satisfaction
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure design solutions are feasible and scalable
- Communicate design solutions to stakeholders and solicit feedback for iterative improvement
- At least 5 years of experience in UI/UX design
- A strong portfolio showcasing your design process, problem solving, and design solutions
- Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and InVision
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices
- Ability to conduct user research and translate insights into design solutions
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field is preferred.