On behalf of our client, an internationally awarded service design and digital transformation agency, we are currently looking for a self-driven Product Designer, to join its product team.
A day in the life of a Product Designer
In this role, you will help shape the mobile Application of a major European airline company. This role will support the product’s lifecycle, from pitching new concepts, interactive flows through to release. You’ll utilize a full range of skills including research, flow diagrams, documenting, testing, mockups, and prototypes.
- Solving complex design problems through a user-centered design process that accounts for user goals, business requirements, and development needs
- Delivering elegantly-simple solutions to the right problems
- Using a variety of methods to communicate design decisions including wireframes, storyboards, visual design mockups, and high fidelity prototypes
- Leading the creation of unified experiences across the entire customer journey that are contextual, clear, and elegant
- Taking ownership of independent tracks of design work and manage timelines/deliverables
- Creating responsive UI/UX low-res concepts, high-fidelity designs, maintain the design system, and prototypes while iterating based on your research, your team, project stakeholders and user feedback
- Collaborating closely with stakeholders, product managers, software developers to design exceptional user experiences for multiple products concurrently
- Working with Engineering to ensure the technical feasibility of designs and guide the interactive design of the UI through the development process
- Owning and representing the voice of the user throughout the design and development process
- Exhibiting a passion for creating great user experiences and a mentality of ‘users first
- Some experience with conducting user research and voice of the customer activities such as heuristic reviews, interviews, usability tests, and surveys to understand the needs of users and to verify designs
- Comfort leveraging existing UI components, maintaining a pre-existing design system or introducing value with newly thought proposals
- Quick, effective learner able to determine the right approach
We love your personality if you
- lover Brutal honesty
- act like an owner
- constantly raise the bar
- enjoy being a Team player
A very competitive package, private medical insurance, an individual and well-structured introduction and training when you onboard, Training budget for personal & professional development, Hybrid working model, friendly and highly motivated colleagues. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment as well as on a global scale projects.