Your platform for simple access to insurance
Since 2012, we are proudly „Made in Berlin“: our Most Awesome Team is highly international with 140+ people from over 30 countries. Our central office is located in the heart of Berlin and we have teams located in Tokyo, Lisbon, Munich, Paris and Mumbai.
If you are looking for your next challenge in a dynamic and international environment, simplesurance by Allianz is the right place for you.
About the job
We’re looking for a UI/UX Designer (f/m/d) to join the UX & Design Team and be part of one of the most successful insurtech-startups in Germany selling our services across Europe and Japan.
- Close collaboration with your Manager and Designer Peers within the UX & Design Department
- Cooperate with the product managers, business developers and engineers to build and optimize product solutions, apps, plugins and web interfaces
- Create design artifacts like mockups, user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes to facilitate decisions and communicate design proposals
- Maintain and iterate on the products design system
Bring to the team
- A degree or comparable education with a focus on design or human-computer interaction and demonstrated years experience in designing complex commercial apps using Figma.
- Strong design skills across iOS, Android and web platforms and is experienced creating and curating design systems
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and is able to balance business and client needs
- Collaborate closely with team using the agile approach and can take ownership of of the design process
- Fluency (written and spoken) in Business English, German is a plus
Even if you don’t check all the boxes, we are happy to receive your CV.
What we offer
At simplesurance, you will get an all-round feel-good package including:
- Our most loved flexible benefit: free BVG monthly ticket or a subsidy for Internet usage
- We provide a remote environment
- Work up to 25 days per year from any EU country of your choice
- 28 vacation days
- Get a one-year insurance policy for any device such as your mobile phone or bicycle
- Sabbatical Programme: after your first year at simplesurance, you are entitled to take a sabbatical leave of up to 2 months
- An attractive Referral Programme
- An exceptional company-supported pension plan
- Access to our Learning and Development Programme
- Fantastic team events such as our Summer and Winter Parties
- Join us for monthly in-office events with delicious food and an awesome atmosphere!
- Open feedback culture and solution-oriented environment
- An amazing and caring team dedicated to growth, improvement, and making a difference!
Curious to know more? - Check out what else we offer here.
simplesurance is a leading provider of embedded insurance in fast-changing
ecosystems, such as mobility, e-commerce, travel, fintech, and banking. Renowned
companies use simplesurance’s technology to include insurances in their customer
journey, enhancing the overall customer experience and adding value across 30+
countries in an easy and smart way.
As a part of Allianz, we develop the global connectivity player with transparent and
efficient insurance services to connect people and business, anywhere & anytime,
enabled by state-of-the-art technology that we have developed since 2012.
By being the pioneers in our field and after joining the Allianz Group in 2022, we are
stronger than ever to reshape how people are accessing and buying insurances. We
are committed to resilience, growth and innovation to challenge the status quo, while
having fun doing it, true to our motto: ‘’Never Stop Playing”.
For your application…
No matter your background, we encourage you to fill out the application and send over your fantastic portfolio. We care about equal opportunities. If you have any questions, our team is here to help, just drop us an email at email@example.com and our superstar Talent Manager, Treveka, will take care of your application.