Breach Lock is one of the top 5 Pen testing as a Service provider headquartered in Amsterdam with presence in US, UK, and India. It offers unparalleled learning and growth opportunities for its employees.
Please go through below details to know more about Breach Lock before your interview.
Founder & CEO https://www.linkedin.com/in/s-sehgal/
Organization Details: https://www.linkedin.com/company/breachlock/
Coverage on European National TV
Coverage in Forbes
Coverage in America Daily Post
Featured in Hot 150 Cybersecurity Companies in 2021
Some Key Accomplishments:
- 2021 Cybercrime magazine’s Hot 150 Cybersecurity company
- 2019 Industry Innovator in SC Magazine
- Over 400+ active subscriptions and over 80% renewal YOY .
- Gartner peer insight score is 5/5
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in delivering, influencing, and shaping the direction of creating the interfaces with creativity
- Bachelor's degree level or equivalent in computer science or related field, Master's is a plus.
- Proficiency with design tools such as: Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD,
- Start-up mentality, and practical execution of a true nature of Agile Product Development.
- Experience in converting insights and requirements derived from user research, business stakeholders and data analysis into practical execution.
- Strategic approach to problem-solving and ability to think beyond the user interface.
- Experience in planning and conducting user research, usability testing, interpret feedback and incorporate into future iterations.
- Experience in designing wireframes, UX flows, customer journey maps, and low and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Experience in designing user experience for responsive websites and mobile and tablet applications for iOS and Android as well as non-digital ecosystems.
- Strong understanding of UI, information Design and Data visualization
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a UX designer you will be responsible for project engagements, including deliverables such as concepts, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and specifications for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Craft user experiences alongside key product stakeholders to understand and support product business goals, advocate user-centered design, adopt industry best practices, and effectively manage design resources
- Translate business requirements to end-user needs and create differentiated design solutions
- Take joint ownership of metrics and strategy with the marketing/product team, and work collaboratively with engineering and operations to achieve goals
- Ability to quickly adapt and create projects consistent with brand guidelines or expand them if required
- Strong understanding of Design systems and Experience in working with Google Material Design
- Solid understanding of usability and accessibility standards including Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Strong Portfolio that includes a collection of case studies that show your capability in design
- Experience in facilitation of Design Workshops with a variety of stakeholders at all levels of an organization would be appreciated
- Full understanding of the design and development lifecycle and a track record of launched modern responsive websites and mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time with a broad range of stakeholders