Over the last ten years, SaaS has changed the way we work — for the better. Slack instead of email. Miro instead of sticky notes. Airtable instead of Excel. SaaS is helping tech companies move so much faster, but it’s also introducing a new surface area of risk they’ve never seen before. The risk of leaking sensitive data. As a result, companies are faced with answering the difficult question of how to manage compounding security risks as they grow without introducing more red tape that slows their team down.
At Metomic, we help companies protect sensitive data in SaaS applications like Slack, Google Drive and Zendesk.
Our technology connects to SaaS applications, detects the most critical sensitive data risks, and put automated policies in place to ensure these risks don’t happen again in the future.This liberates tech companies to make full use of their favourite SaaS apps whilst Metomic takes care of all the security risks behind the scenes.
After launching our product in April 2021, we now count some of the world’s most innovative companies as customers, such as Zego, Octopus Energy and Crypto.com. In 2023 we raised a $20m Series A round led by Evolution Equity and backed by other investors such Connect (investors in CityMapper, Typeform, Marvel), LocalGlobe (Improbable, Figma, Zego) and RFC (Hopin, Clubhouse, On Deck, etc), and Resonance.vc.
About the role:
You’ll be a Senior Product Designer at Metomic, on the frontline of our mission to redefine data privacy and security within the SaaS industry. You’ll be working alongside our exceptional cross-functional team, made up of product, engineering and design, as well as working across the business with sales, customer success and marketing.
You will be accountable for every feature you design - from the very first sketch through to implementation, you'll guide all stages of the design process.
What will you do:
- Lead end-to-end product design from ideation and co-creation, to problem framing to implementation, including prototyping, user testing and visual design
- Communicate your design thinking and ideas through wireframes, prototypes, user flows, mockups, and high-fidelity visual designs
- Develop and optimise key metrics for our user journeys
- Partner with multiple cross-functional teams across the entire product development lifecycle
- Leverage qual and quant insights to inform your decision-making in a fast paced environment
- Contribute to our Design System, alongside the rest of the Product Design team
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Designer, ideally working within B2B SaaS
- You have a proven track record in product design and have solved tough design challenges
- You have a great eye for Visual Design (typography, layouts, colour) and deep expertise in User Experience Design (interactions, journey maps, UX principles, UX research)
- You can confidently articulate design decisions and root them to user needs and convince others of your reasoning
Life as a Metonaut
- Remote Working - We’re remote-friendly and also have an office in Shoreditch, London that you can work from at anytime
- Our success is your success, so you’ll receive equity in Metomic (under our tax-efficient EMI options scheme)
- Private Health Insurance - Enrolled from Day 1 through Vitality, for when life happens
- Holiday Leave - 25 days holiday leave, excluding bank holidays
- Learning Budget - £750 per year to invest in your growth
- WFH Budget - £400 one-off contribution to your home office
- Unforgettable events - Annual team trip away. We have recently been to Barcelona! (previous years have been a castle near Marseille, a penthouse in Lisbon, and a farm in South Downs, UK