PRISM+ is the largest Singaporean direct-to-consumer smart home appliances brand. Our mission is to offer cutting-edge products to the masses at affordable prices. We are rapidly growing, ever-evolving, and seeking new teammates to join us.
This role will report to the UI/UX Manager and collaborate with key stakeholders across departments by facilitating discussions to understand the requirements and objectives.
As the senior UI/UX designer, you will be responsible for all phases of UI/UX work for all projects like conceptual design, prototyping, detailed design, usability testing, web A/B testing, and implementation. You will also conduct design critiques with the core UX and Marketing team, with the ability to effectively communicate UX fundamentals, concepts, and solutions to stakeholders. You will constantly review all products to understand how to improve the process flow or UI aspect to deliver a consistent world-class experience for customers.
- You have a strong portfolio showcasing your best design work
- You are proficient in Figma & Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator & Photoshop)
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- You are flexible to take direction, feedback and observations with a positive attitude
- You have a good understanding of development principles and execution
- You are a good team player
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual outpatient benefit (Includes dental and optical benefits)
- Health insurance
- Annual increment
- Performance bonuses
- Birthday leave
- Free bubble tea on Fridays