Hook's mission is to reinvent how businesses engage with their customers by providing machine-learnt insights to help companies radically improve customer loyalty and revenue forecasting using data.
We’ve raised $multi-million in funding from some of the top investors in Europe and the US and have an enviable list of customers that we’re working with including some of the fastest growing companies in the world. We’re looking for ambitious people that want to be part of our meaningful vision of changing how businesses engage with their customers, and of building one of the world’s leading workplaces for great people along the way.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Working closely with our product and engineering teams to build a high quality UI
- Designing new features and improving existing ones, based on product requests from our founder and customers
- Producing wireframes, prototypes, and designs using Figma
- Working iteratively with a focus on UX at all times
- Using feedback to continuously improve the product
- Hosting customer research interviews to shape briefs and gain feedback on new ideas
- Delivering quickly and working under pressure in a fast paced environment
We work very quickly at Hook, so you’ll see the impact of your work straight away. The more you want to be involved, the more you will find there is to do and the more impact you will have on our joint success!
We're looking for an ambitious self-starter who wants to be part of an early-stage company full of amazing talent and with a global vision.
- 3+ years of experience in UX/UI design, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Proficiency with Figma
- Experience with responsive design and working with design systems
- Good knowledge of best in class UI design and UX practice for SaaS, data-driven products
- Ability to visually articulate complex data and product asks
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, ideally with startup experience
- Strong portfolio showcasing your UI/UX design work
Our founder and team are incredibly passionate about creating a company culture that is diverse, inclusive, productive and enjoyable for all our colleagues. As part of a growing start-up team, we expect a lot from you and will work hard to make sure you have everything you need to be at your best. What we do for you:
- £50K-70K salary (DOE)
- 27 days holiday (option to buy and sell holiday) + bank holidays
- Generous stock options
- Private health insurance so you can get the best care you need
- Flexible monthly wellness allowance that you can use monthly on things like gyms, yoga, mental health & healthy food
- Annual learning & development budget for every employee
- Flexible working - we’ll all come together two days a week but otherwise you can work from home or come into our awesome office in Liverpool Street
- The best equipment for everyone to work with