Kunai is a fast-growing digital consultancy focused on banking, payments, and fintech powered by a global network that attracts the best and brightest people from all backgrounds and cultures, driven by innovation and experimentation, spread across almost every single continent. Over the past decade, we've shipped over 150 products for clients that include Visa, American Express, Capital One, WEX, Wells Fargo, Ernst & Young, and TOMS Shoes. Our founders built a previous agency (Monsoon) that was acquired by Capital One in 2015.
In this role-
- You are capable of generating ideas and prototyping concepts that are anchored in research insights, subject knowledge, technology requirements, and business goals
- You think larger than just the work at hand and intuitively think at the ecosystem level
- You enjoy collaborating with product, engineers, stakeholders and design teams on research activities, strategy, ideation, design, and testing of new product concepts
- You’re able to develop clear and persuasive stories about your work that you share with a wide range of audiences, including business partners and stakeholders.
- 4-7 years in a UX/UI designer or Product Designer role
- Experience with Figma and Adobe CC Suite
Nice to Have-
- Experience in Hospitality and FinTech industry
- Experience designing for accessibility
- Translate complex ideas into understandable concepts that evolve and enhance the product experience
- Manage shifting priorities to provide clear direction and input on product prioritization and support early product definition
- Advocate for the customer through human-centered design methods, including discovery, research sketch sessions, and user testing
- Support early product definition by working with Product Managers to facilitate discovery sessions that uncover customer pain points and opportunities
- Demonstrate familiarity with design tools to deliver concepts and enable successful collaboration across teams
- Create process and user flows, wireframes, journey maps, and interaction models, resulting in low to high fidelity prototypes
- Design within existing systems and adhere to best practices and guidelines
- Present visual concepts to various stakeholders
At Kunai, we have built deep relationships with our clients. Our bar is high, and our mission is to always exceed our client’s expectations. If you are fanatical about customer success and driven to work on and solve tough technical challenges, we would love to chat with you!