Are you passionate about user experience design? We want to strengthen our user experience team and are looking for a Senior UX / Product Designer.
You will work closely with a team of talented designers, product managers and engineers to work on design for scalability and help to maintain and increase a great user experience for our maturing SaaS products. You will help to simplify and define user interactions on product features and workflows.
Kindly note: this is a hybrid position (80% remote + 20% office) based in Bonn/Munich, Ljubljana or Amsterdam. We are only accepting applications from candidates based in Germany, Slovenia or Netherlands.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Work in an international team and get in contact with large international clients from all industries
- Be part of an (agile) sprint team and work together with Frontend and Backend Engineers and Product Managers
- Help to create new and improve existing product features coming from our product roadmap
- Create user interface concepts and visualize them in sketches, wireframes, key screens, user flows and prototypes
- Plan ideation / design thinking workshops and sessions
- Present designs to and collect feedback from customers and users
- Collaborate on a systematic design approach to build design for scale
- Support user research and testing efforts
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Several years working in the UX field and experience with designing high quality web-based products and services.
- Deep knowledge and skill in interaction design and user experience design
- Knowledge of visual design is a plus
- Fluent in UI and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Invision, Axure, Flinto
- Experience working in and with an agile environment and team
- Comfortable working on and solving complex problems and be able to envision simple but adequate solutions
- The ability to articulate and present your ideas to other designers, engineers and project managers
- Please provide a portfolio