Here at Pretty Little Thing, we strive to fly the flag for love, equality, and acceptance, working to use our platform to spread nothing but good vibes. Regardless of race, gender, sexuality, style or budget – there’s something for everyone! We want our customers to feel confident in the way they dress and to embrace the way they look. #EveryBODYinPLT is our community that is all about body positivity, equality and supporting each other.
About the role
As a UX Designer you will be responsible for the design of various in-house applications. Designs could range from a new project entirely requiring everything from wireframing through to review of build.
You will be responsible for implementing and controlling the design library as well as producing one off designs for AB tests.
As a UX Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing site changes for AB tests based on hypothesis.
- Supporting projects with design support.
- Complete ownership over design projects from wireframes through to build supervision.
- Suggesting changes and improvements to existing UI/UX to support frictionless journeys.
- Implementation and ownership of the design library.
- Ensuring all design standards, guidelines and best practices are adhered to.
- Creating prototypes.
- 30 minute Phone screen with Talent Partner
- 45 minute Teams call with the UX and CI Manager
- Take home task
Due to the critical nature of the role, it’s essential that you have:
- Experience using Figma.
- Experience in UX design best practices.
- Clear understanding of user centred design.
- Experience of problem-solving user friction points in design.
- Experience working with or setting up design systems.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Company share scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Late start, early Friday finish
- 4 x life assurance
- Free parking
- Free gym membership and classes on a daily basis including yoga, PT classes and sound relaxation
- Employee assistance programme including 24-hour confidential helpline
- 40% discount across 8 brands, 20% discount on Debenhams
- Discount portal
- Free fruit & tea/coffee
- Subsidised cafe
- Learning and development support and opportunities both internally and externally
- Payday drinks monthly and ad hoc events throughout the year
- As well as the great perks and benefits listed above upon joining you will also have access to several flexible benefits on our Reward Platform “Beyond” such as cycle to work, healthcare cash plan and technology loans
#LI-GS1 #PLT #Tech