Join Tanso and take an active role in helping companies understand and reduce their emissions effectively. As our Product Designer (f/m/x) you will become an integral part of our product team and help us grow and develop our product and brand across all touch points with our customers and users. From researching user requirements to designing and shipping new features, you will be involved in the entire process from idea to design implementation.
- Conduct user research to shape design decisions, analyze user feedback, and gain a profound understanding of our users’ needs.
- Develop visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces using wireframes and prototypes for a seamless and intuitive user experience.
- Advocate for the end-user, aligning design decisions with customer needs and expectations.
- Collaborate with our engineering team on the development and launch of new product features, ensuring a smooth transition from design to implementation.
- Scale and enhance our design system by creating and managing reusable components in Figma.
- Ensure that our branding is consistently maintained and reflected in all external touchpoints, from product marketing material to our product’s interface.
Whom you will be working with
- Eileen, our first Product Designer
- Lorenz, our Co-Founder and CTO
- Christoph and Julius our Product Managers
- Culture & Personal Fit with Saskia - get to know Tanso and ask all your questions
- Role Introduction with Eileen - understand your role and see who you will be working with
- Work on the job with Eileen & Lorenz - get a feeling for the tasks ahead of you
- Get to know another Founder
- Offer - the start of your journey with Tanso
P.S.: You're wondering why there isn't a list of concrete skill requirements in the job description? We believe it's more important that you are excited about the role and want to grow with it, instead of fulfilling some specific high-level requirements. We think there can be numerous different paths that could qualify you for this role, and we want to hear YOUR story.
However, to ensure we can communicate effectively within our team, your language proficiency in English should be at least level C1 or higher and to communicate with customers and users, your language proficiency in German should also be at least level B2 or higher.