Who We Are:
At adMarketplace, our mission is to deliver the most engaging consumer search experiences while empowering advertisers to measure media performance accurately. Today, millions of people worldwide engage with our exclusive, transparent media placements across the internet’s leading browsers, shopping apps, and review sites.
Our mantra at adMarketplace is to let our winners run. From your very first day at AMP, you’ll have the opportunity to start making a valuable contribution to our company.
We’ve built our award-winning culture around five core values (known as our 5C’s): Curiosity, Collaboration, Creative Conflict, Commitment, and Competitiveness. With these guiding values, adMarketplace seeks to empower each and every employee to succeed, continue learning, and do their best work.
What you’ll do:
You will work with our internal team and learn various business development, marketing, sales and consumer behavior strategies.
- Organization - We want students who are able to manage their time effectively.
- Ambition, grit, and work ethic.
- Strong social networks - We want students who have a wide reach on campus and can broker key partnerships through existing personal relationships.
- Creativity - Can you think outside the box and come up with creative ways to drive growth?
- Dedication to Growth - Eager to grow as a professional
- Our 5 C's - Curiosity, Creative Conflict, Competitiveness, Commitment, Collaboration
- Majoring in UX/UI Design
- Your year of graduation is 2024 or later
- Currently attending college in the U.S.
What You’ll Gain:
- Unique access to professional development: hands-on startup experience, 1-1 mentorship from an experienced supervisor.
- More career opportunities: interns receive, on average, more job matches at top companies, and have returned as full time employees.
- The chance to get other perks such as job reference letters, LinkedIn endorsements, and access to exclusive professional development events.
*Compensation Range: $20
adMarketplace has been named as one of the best places to work in New York City by Built In and Crain’s- the latter of which have recognized us the past three years straight! AMP is currently experiencing triple digit growth, and it’s never been a better time to join our team!
We offer a robust continuing education program, management training, regular company-wide lunch and learns, and well-defined career paths to ensure all our employees have an opportunity to grow.
At adMarketplace, we play to win, but we learn from our setbacks. Our commitment to a collaborative environment means no one succeeds alone, and no one fails alone either.
We know you’ve come to expect comprehensive healthcare, wellness programs, paid time off, commuter benefits, and 401k matching from any company, so it’s a good thing we offer all of that and so much more. adMarketplace offers a dog friendly office, Summer Fridays, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, ZogSports teams, happy hours and corporate retreats to encourage a strong work/life balance.
Must be located or willing to relocate to New York City Metropolitan Area
*This range represents the low and high end of the base salary someone in this role may earn as an employee of adMarketplace in the New York office. Salaries will vary based on various factors including but not limited to professional and academic experience; training; associated responsibilities; and other business and organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Salary decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each hire.