TherapyNotes is a national leader in behavioral health Practice Management and Electronic Health Records (EHR) software. Our software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution is at the forefront of innovation, seamlessly integrating patient scheduling, medical records, billing, and electronic claims to revolutionize how mental health professionals manage their practices.
At TherapyNotes, we are a growing team of passionate and talented individuals. Our team thrives on collaboration and innovation, continually pushing the boundaries of what EHR software can do. We pride ourselves on our ability to adapt to the ever-evolving landscape of healthcare and technology, staying at the forefront of industry trends.
We believe in pushing each other to learn and solve complex problems, fostering an environment where your skills and expertise will flourish. Together, we are shaping the future of behavioral health software, making it easier for clinicians to provide the best possible care to their patients.
If you are passionate about technology, mental health, and making a difference, TherapyNotes is the place where you can realize your potential.
The Product Designer is a creative member of our Product team and collaborates closely with Product Managers and developers to create a structured, intuitive experience for our users. The right candidate will have an eye for clean design, possess superior UX skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into flawless user experiences.
- Obtain input from internal stakeholders and users to define product direction, visuals, and experience
- Create and iterate on wire frames, process flows, and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conceptualize ideas that bring simplicity and ease of use to complex design challenges
- Design end-to-end workflows for high-quality implementation and intuitive user experiences
- Collaborate with product managers and development teams to create functional and technical specifications
- Conduct user, industry and competitor research
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and team meetings
- Collaborate with Design team and engineers to support component library and pattern enhancements
- Propose new projects and/or functionality that aligns with product vision and company goals
- Coach and mentor other design team members as needed
- Adaptable to perform other duties as needed
- 5+ years of professional experience designing SaaS/web or mobile applications
- Expertise in design tools such as Balsamiq, Adobe XD, Axure RP, or Figma
- Expertise in accessibility and usability standards
- Experience with a variety of user research techniques
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong plus: experience with an EHR, medical billing, or other healthcare software
- Plus: Proficiency in Jira, Confluence, or other collaboration software systems
- Plus: Experience in an Agile development environment
- Design - Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity, meets challenges with resourcefulness. generates suggestions for improving work, develops innovative approaches and ideas, and presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, looks for ways to improve and promote quality, applies feedback to improve performance, and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Competitive salary - $85,000-$125,000
- Comp-time and flexible work hours
- Full health, life, disability, and dental insurance
- Retirement plan with company contribution
- Annual company profit sharing
- Personal development/training budget
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Extensive 2-week onboarding plan
- Comprehensive mentorship program
- Company provided refreshments
TherapyNotes, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All candidates whom have been given a conditional offer of employment with TherapyNotes, LLC must also undergo a criminal background check.