We began a movement when we started Resilinc in 2010 with our belief in the power of supply chain to be a force for good, to improve the lives of people and our communities. Our vision is for the world to have a place where suppliers and customers can collaborate securely with transparency and trust as the foundation. Today Resilinc’s flagship supply chain visibility, mapping and AI powered monitoring and predictive analytics platform is widely considered the Gold Standard for resilience.
We wake up every day with the power of our important Mission driving our every action. Join our passionate, highly motivated and VIRTUAL global team that is energized and working hard to make a positive impact on the world.
About The Role
The Lead UX Designer will set the vision at Resilinc for the user experience. You will develop the long-term strategy for products that our customers love because they are easy to use and solve their problems quickly. This is an amazing opportunity to work on innovative SaaS products, leading the design of web and mobile apps in the supply chain domain.
What You Will Do
- Design solutions that delight our customers.
- Evolve the UX /UI practice by transforming how the UX team interacts with our product management and engineering teams.
· Partner with the product team to come up with solutions based on a strong understanding of customer pain points and what they are trying to solve for
· Collaborate with engineering to develop products that are easy to use and scalable
- Lay the foundation for UX design by building style guides that are uniform across our product offerings.
- Integrate Generative AI and other cutting-edge technology that will enhance productivity.
- Lead and mentor a team of UX designers, fostering a culture of creativity, collaboration, and excellence. Conduct regular design reviews and provide constructive feedback to nurture professional growth.
- Conduct user research to gain insights into user behaviours, needs, and pain points.
- Utilize data-driven insights to inform design decisions and continuously improve user experiences.
- Create high-fidelity prototypes.
- Conduct usability testing to validate design concepts.
- Iterate designs based on Product Manager, Customer and Subject Matter Expert feedback, ensuring continuous refinement and improvement.
- Create wireframes, user flows, interactive high-resolution screens, and design specifications.
- Effectively communicate design concepts and rationale to both technical and non-technical audiences.
What You Will Bring
- A proven track record designing easy-to-use software products based on extensive customer feedback that results in strong customer loyalty.
- Bachelor’s degree in design preferred.
- Experience with UX design for software required; experience with SaaS products for web and mobile apps is highly desired.
- A strong portfolio showcasing a range of complex design projects for relevant software products.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with product management and engineering teams
- Ability to communicate and influence across all levels of an organization.
- A passion for leading and growing a UX design team.
- Experience building style guides that are uniform across all product offerings.
- In-depth knowledge of Figma design tool.
- Experience with user research methodologies such as customer and Subject Matter Expert interviews, surveys, and usability testing is a plus.
- Ability to plan and manage projects with or without guidance and thrive in ambiguity.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies is a plus.
- Familiarity with JIRA, SharePoint, or similar collaboration tools a plus.