Senior Product Designer
Recruitee develops the most innovative SaaS Recruitment platform to help companies worldwide hire better. Our recruitment software is used by over 3,000 amazing companies including Hotjar, Swapfiets, Scotch & Soda, Greenpeace, and Bunq.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Designer (UX / UI) to help us ship great features that our customers love. As our Senior Product Designer, you will report directly into the CXO and work in close collaboration with our product team, founders, and our amazing design team!
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something impactful and transformative and will play a critical role in driving Recruitee’s success. Our ideal candidate has a strong product design background and is exceptionally collaborative, curious, and passionate about user-centred design.
What you’ll do
- Help us ship better products.
- Design top-notch user interfaces and user interactions.
- Improve existing features by introducing better UX / UI or by totally redoing them in a different form.
- Take ownership over certain apps and functionalities in the Recruitee suite.
- Collaborate with designers, PMs, developers, and cross-functionally partnering with teams across the company.
- Provide and seek feedback from other designers to always push quality.
- Present your work and explain your design decisions.
- Analyze customer usage patterns, identify and fix potential UX problems.
- Maintain Recruitee’s design system.
- Work closely with the product design team, making sure we use a holistic approach and that we solve pain points of our users.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 3+ years of experience in a predominantly design-focused role/ product design experience.
- Experience working with SaaS products and possess a solid understanding of product design and development life cycle.
- The ability to create clean and usable UI.
- Knowledge of the most popular usability test methods.
- The ability to mentor less experienced product designers.
- The ability to lead the development team to match your project quality.
- Exceptional communication skills in English and Polish.
- Know-how to create and maintain design systems.
- Experience in running workshops and conducting research.
- You know HTML and CSS.
Nice to have
- A portfolio of top-notch product work that demonstrates strong design and UX skills.
- Experienced in UX copywriting.
- Create high fidelity prototypes.
- Salary range: PLN 13 000 - 16 000 net + VAT (B2B).
- Comfortable office in the heart of Poznań (Kupiec Poznański).
- 26 days of paid vacations (also on B2B).
- €500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- Brilliant culture and an informal, ‘come as you are’ dress code.
- Private health care (LuxMed).
- Fitness card (OK System).
- A product-focused company where your opinion matters.
- A €1,000 yearly training budget to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Check us out on Instagram or see how we work and what we do on YouTube.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
We’re on a mission to create the best hiring platform around. And we won’t stop until we’ve achieved this. If you’d like to part of this amazing journey, please apply now (don’t forget to upload your portfolio) or reach out to email@example.com for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.