Senior Product Designer
PlayPlay is the simplest video maker in the world. ✨
In just a few seconds, anyone can produce a high-quality, ready-to-post video and publish it on any platform (Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, website, etc…).
Stories, news, job offers, interviews… Our customers create hundreds of playplays every day.
Videos are definitely the future of online communication and we are building the simplest and strongest tool to create them.
Over the last 20 months, our SaaS solution has grown from 0 to 200 clients across Europe, we’ve built a 30-people passionate team and have raised a Seed round from two very prestigious European VCs (investors of Doctolib, Typeform, Algolia, etc…).
We are building a great team of stop-at-nothing individuals, and are looking for exceptional Players to join us! 🎬
As a Product Designer, you’ll work directly with the product team to define, craft, and ship a world-class product. At PlayPlay you will be relied upon to create exemplary interfaces and experiences, whilst balancing user needs, constraints of technology, company brand values and KPIs.
As part of the product team, you join a team of 2 product managers and 1 Senior UX designer working on making the best possible user experience, and building the best video creation tool in the world.
Work with Product Managers to define customers and business problems
- Participate in user research (NPS feedback, shadowing sessions, onsite or remote user tests etc.)
- Prepare prototypes and run user tests with the product team when needed
- Be curious about our customers, our market, our competitors and our business
Design all our interfaces
- Build the simplest User Experience for video creation
- Find creative UI to not only have the simplest tool but the most beautiful interface on the market
- Build scalable product interfaces
- Have all the final designs ready for each user story on Zeplin before the sprint starts for mobile and desktop.
- Be detailed oriented and design all use cases (edge & error cases, etc.)
- Design detailed interactions and pixel perfect mockups (comments, animations, icons)
- Work with developers to ship features during the sprint (QA if necessary
Build our design culture
- Help define and standardize our design system
- Establish best practices for software and design workflows
- Be the voice of PlayPlay in the design community
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX/UI Designer, or similar role, preferably working on SaaS products
- Strong UX focus and understanding of psychology, human behaviour
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Experience building a design system
- A portfolio featuring examples of product design work (Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered)
- You have excellent communication skills (in English is a bonus) to engage with all stakeholders within the company
ABOUT YOU ❤️
- Full of empathy for users
- Eager to be part of a fun, fast-paced environment
- A self-starter who’s solution-oriented, strategic, passionate and thoughtful about their work
- Organized and ambitious mindset to follow the development of the team
- Product thinker, strong user advocate
WHAT WE OFFER 🚀
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up!
- A unique product-oriented working environment: at PlayPlay we want to have the best product in the world and we believe that our best sales team should be our product itself (product bible with our mission, strategy, values and operating system is available upon request when you come for an interview)
- A unique customer-centric working environment : at PlayPlay we have created a unique culture around our users (we’ve talked about our customer centricity culture at a conference, slide deck is available upon request when you come for an interview)
- The ability to work on a truly innovative product
- The ability to work and grow among an incredible team
- A prime location in the Sentier (Paris city center)
We’ve created playplays just for you!
Meet the product team https://playplay.com/app/share/playplay/4749054b
The product team seen by the other teams at PlayPlayWe went on a hackathon! https://playplay.com/app/share/playplay/42a5051a
We are hiring a product designer https://playplay.com/app/share/playplay/4898055d