Ring is looking for a highly motivated User Researcher to join our rapidly growing team. Our research includes generative, formative, and evaluative studies that address the needs of our teams at all phases of design and product development. You should be an excellent communicator, comfortable with a fast- moving environment, and focused on impacting the user experience of Ring products. You have a thorough understanding of qualitative research concepts and are able to work with minimal direction to quickly deliver high-quality outputs.
- Create a deep understanding and empathy for Ring’s target customers through a diverse research program
- Work closely with the product and design teams to identify research questions, build research plans to answer these questions, and provide actionable insights that shape Ring products and capabilities
- Identify the best method for user research based on stakeholder questions, goals, and timelines
- Work cross functionally with design, product management, engineering, ecommerce, and marketing to communicate results and recommendations
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (including, but not limited to, Anthropology, Social Science, Design Research, Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, or Marketing) or equivalent experience
- Experience utilizing UX Research methodologies and conducting studies independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience balancing multiple tasks and deadlines
- Dedicated, self-motivated, and dependable
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, UserTesting.com, Qualtrics
- Experience with process improvement, such as helping yourself and others be more productive by creating tools, wikis, templates and other improvements that save time and add quality
- Experience creating and presenting reports to stakeholders for end to end user research
- Interest in and familiarity with consumer technology products
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.