We are excited to launch a new stealth venture - a thriving community and marketplace where industries, technologies and professional services come together to innovate in new ways. This venture helps organisations leverage the proven solutions of other businesses to solve their own problems, reducing duplicate effort and inspiring new approaches to innovation.
Our platform hosts a variety of proprietary solutions and curated content from leading industry players, startups, vendors and universities. We aim to inspire and foster collaboration between a community of innovators both online through our platform, and offline through events and relationships.
This venture is being built by BCG Digital Ventures (“BCGDV”) and is backed by leading industrial players across the world. The business is due to launch in early 2020, and will be based in London, UK with some international travel.
What will the role involve?
We're looking for an exceptional designer with experience across product UX/UI, branding and marketing. We need an innovator, someone who will partner with peers in product, engineering and marketing, working as part of a team to craft a compelling vision and develop a truly transformative new product.
As a Senior Designer you will:
- Create compelling experiences and interactions for an online marketplace to drive business results
- Ensure the product is consistent throughout the user journey by creating and maintaining consistent brand guidelines
- Visualise front-end prototype concepts to varying levels of fidelity to demonstrate and test ideas and
- Apply appropriate UI design patterns and components to the right product
- Leverage customer insights and robust testing techniques to drive design decisions
- Support with the delivery of UI tasks (ie. communications materials and advertising)
Desired Expertise & Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Interaction Design, Interface Design, Human Computer Interaction, (Graphic) Design with emphasis on UX
- Expert understanding of design methodology and artefacts including information architecture, workflows, concept development and interaction design
- Relevant experience in designing user experiences and building products; experience in a startup, tech company and agile environment is a plus
- Experience in translating user research and usability test findings into iterative product solutions
- Ability to handover and translate product design to engineering teams and willingness to work in interdisciplinary team
- Familiarity with modern design tooling such as Sketch/Figma
- Positive attitude that inspires team members and an intrinsic motivation to deliver the highest quality
- Business fluent in English
- Experience working in B2B environment is a plus