Chatbooks invented the world’s first subscription-based photo book service, which makes creating photo books automatic. By focusing on four core values—beyond easy, super affordable, great quality, and amazing service—Chatbooks has become a beloved brand of millennial moms. We’ve raised more than $20MM to date. What that means for you: we’re growing quickly and opportunities abound!
Here’s a little video about how Chatbooks started: https://youtu.be/5SW8_8CEvQo
Learn more in Chatbooks’ viral “Real Mom” video—100 million views and counting! http://bit.ly/2m9UYQr
About the Team
We have a high-performing ALL-STAR culture and team and are headquartered in Provo, Utah (with a Salt Lake City annex office). We offer a competitive compensation package including salary, bonus, equity program, health benefits, untracked PTO, and lots of flexibility.
The “Big Why” driving the company’s mission is to help strengthen families so Chatbooks co-founders Nate and Vanessa Quigley have deliberately created a company culture that’s supportive of employees’ whole lives. Their goal is that everyone on the team can put this mission into practice in their own lives, whether that’s flexibility to go to a child’s dance recital, hit up the gym during lunch, or go off-grid for a week to recharge.
Chatbooks strives to be an employer-of-choice for women and parents by offering flexible working options and strongly supporting women in leadership roles. Women currently make up 60% of the company’s leadership positions.
At Chatbooks, we have put incredible focus into building a team of high-performing “All-Stars.” All-Stars have 5 characteristics: Grown-Up (you manage yourself and your time & handle disagreements without drama), Ship (you get things out the door efficiently, and manage shifting priorities), Amazing (your work is simply AMAZING!), Optimistic (you share solutions instead of problems), and Kind (you’re consistently kind to teammates and partners). If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
- Automate existing manual processes around research scheduling and participant recruitment.
- Grow the directory of customer participants who opt-in to research.
- Post, analyze, and share research findings.
- Create research content (video clips, newsletters, slide decks, charts, excel spreadsheets and more).
- Assist in research activities.
- Present research findings to the product team and key stakeholders including, UX designers, product managers, and engineers.
- BA/BS in Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Political Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with recruiting participants for scientific study or research.
- Knowledge of experiential research methods and their strengths and weaknesses.
- Compelling communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of statistics.
- Proficient with Microsoft 365, specifically excel
- Experience with video editing, software/product development process, statistics, remote testing tools (UserTesting.com, Validately, etc), a plus.
- Fast moving, dynamic startup with an open office concept
- Option to split time between Salt Lake City, Lehi & Provo locations
- Working 30 hours in-office role
- Minimal to no travel
We welcome all applicants. No matter your background Chatbooks is excited about the possibility to work with you. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, gender, gender identity, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marital status, or protected veteran status.