Adam Fard Studio is a young and dynamic User Experience Agency in Europe.
We work remotely with international Startups and Big Brands to define and improve the usability and design of their products.
- Conduct UX Audit & Heuristic Evaluation
- Define concepts according to tasks and business requirements
- Create UX Strategies
- Lo-fi sketches
- Hi-fi Wireframes
- Clickable prototypes
- UI Concepts & Mood boards
- Hi-fi UI
- GUI Library
- Specs for Devs
- 2+ year of UX , UI or Product design hands-on experience
- Fluent+ English
- Working during European time (CET)
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, Invision
- Being a problem-solver, and you are inspired by helping users solve their problems. You love finding out you're wrong. You consume large amounts of qualitative and quantitative data to constantly refine your assumptions.
- Communicating about any questions/problems/ideas/suggestions, asking for feedback and sharing feedback easily.
- Being in charge of tasks, to know and tell others about ability or disability to fit the time limit
- 100% Remote
- No micromanagement
- Balanced workload
- B2B Contract