Stockpile is an innovative fintech enabling financial prosperity for the entire population. We’re a high-growth, well-funded startup based in Palo Alto, bringing world-class financial experiences to a continually growing customer base. As a UI Designer on the team we’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual who is not afraid to experiment to help create innovative visual solutions, and, who will help create next level visual design for the company across multiple web and mobile applications. This person works together successfully with engineering, product, and other stakeholders throughout the company. They thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a strong technology team.
- Conduct market research and user behavior in computer and mobile interface.
- Define innovative and engaging user interfaces on onboarding new customers and engagement of existing investing customers.
- Maintain a UI style guide and component library for user interfaces.
- Create user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Understand usability principles that help drive successful designs.
What You Need to be Successful for this Role:
- Strong visual designer with excellent command of colors, layouts, typography
- Deep understanding of Material UI and Android Usability guidelines
- Familiarity with how to design to design for responsive web and iOS mobile
- Knowledge on how to create design assets that can be handed off to engineers for implementation
- Demonstrated quality work in designing style guides with strong product visual skills and innovative work.
- Experience in producing multiple design concepts, up-to-date with the latest user interface concepts.
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC.
- Experience with Zeplin, motion design or prototyping skills are big plus.
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate your concepts and evangelize on their behalf.
- Prior startup experience, mobile app development, SaaS company experience, and financial industry knowledge is a plus.
Our Company Perks
- Daily continental breakfast and lunch; special lunch catered on Tuesdays
- A variety of snacks, drinks, and munchies to your delight
- Benefits offering similar to that of big companies that include health and life insurance, long-term disability, FSA (Health and Dependent Care) and Commuter
- Happy hour, movie afternoon, and other company events that you can get involved to plan
- Work stations that prioritize your need and comfort
- Continuous learning and career development coaching
- Stability of a mature company (we’ve been around since 2010) with the excitement of a startup environment
Stockpile is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.