Globalization Partners' mission is to eliminate the barriers to global business and make it easy for companies to hire in more than 170 countries within days.
We're in hyper-growth mode and plan to double in size this year. Growth is in our mandate and we need amazing people to succeed. Our renowned culture has been named one of the Top 150 Company Cultures in America, and our goal is to add the best talent to our award-winning team!
Take your passion and experience for leading-edge design and usability to the next level as a part of our Product Design Team. Be a key part of transforming our product into the most advanced, usable and satisfying experience for clients and their global workforce. Globalization Partners is looking for an experienced UI Designer to help shape our product’s look and feel to be the most advanced, usable and satisfying experience possible for clients and their global workforce.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll create inspiring and detailed UI designs for a profitable large-scale SaaS product that matters. You’ll be challenged to do your best work in an environment that supports creativity.
- You’ll transform rough user flows and wireframes into detailed screens and interfaces that are clean, effective, and usable.
- As part of our Design Team, you’ll work closely with Product Managers and UX Designers. You will need to effectively communicate your designs to a broader cross-functional team, especially Developers.
- You will design and prototype interfaces based on quantitative and qualitative tests in iterative design cycles.
- You will ensure that designs have visual consistency & use of patterns that aid usability. Your focus will be on clean UI design of screens & micro-interactions, including high-fidelity mockups and infographics.
- You’ll look for opportunities to add animation, transitions, and micro interactions that aid usability, reinforce the brand, and delight users.
Who you are:
Ideal candidates are self-motivated, love challenges and believe in continual improvement in your work and in yourself. If you’ve got the design skills and passion to work on a large-scale global product with huge positive effects around the world, Globalization Partners is the place for you.
- You are a team-oriented UI Designer who enjoys challenges and focuses the details that support good flow and storytelling.
- You have a good eye for design aesthetics with a clean approach to interface design and understanding of how to apply the best practices in leading edge UI design patterns.
- You are confident in your skills but want to take your skills to the next level with a growth mindset.
- You have proven experience shipping products & features with an agile & iterative approach to design. You have a positive attitude towards giving and receiving actionable feedback.
- Strong work ethic and high degree of conscientiousness.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years’ experience designing desktop and mobile responsive sites or apps.
- Outstanding visual design skills and knowledge of industry best-practices for responsive web design, (such as Material Design) and mobile apps (Android/iOS).
- Experienced with iterative design cycles and tight deadlines.
- Strong understanding of web-based technologies (HTML/CSS/JS frameworks) and the ability to communicate seamlessly with developers.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Developers, and Product Managers throughout the design process; turning user flows and wireframes into mockups and prototypes.
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrate more than just excellent UI aesthetics, color, typography, imagery and industry standards. Show empathy for users, wrong turns in design, and how crafting effective digital interfaces produced results.
Preferred Requirements to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or HCI or equivalent practical design experience.
- Experience with team oriented UX/UI design and Design Systems. You are a good communicator with positive energy.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints of responsive web and mobile apps.
- Tools: Expert at Figma or similar design tools
- animation, infographics, and dashboard experience are a plus
- international experience a plus
Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to a resume.
Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered.