Articulate is looking for a product designer who lives to create amazing customer experiences. We’ve just launched a new product (and brand) calledrise.com, and we’re really excited to hire a talented designer to join our product team. Never heard ofrise.com?Check out this video.
If you’re a multi-talented individual who thinks about product development holistically and has great design and UX instincts, you’ve come to the right place. For this position, interaction design capabilities are paramount. As a member of our team, you’ll produce intuitive experiences by creating efficient user flows, detailed wireframes, innovative pixel-perfect visual designs, and interactive prototypes. You’ll work alongside development teams and fellow product designers to bring awesome products and features to life. We’re a small design team, so while your main focus will be on Rise, the ability to wear multiple hats and shift contexts quickly is key.
What you'll do:
- Craft efficient user flows, thoughtful wireframes, and high-fidelity interaction designs
- Create detailed design specs with all manner of states considered, well-annotated and ready for handoff to our product development team
- Support your designs with animated and sometimes interactive prototypes when needed to demonstrate an interaction
- Serve as a working member of a swiftly moving cross-functional team working on multiple projects at one time
- Meet with the executive team regularly to discuss product and transform product insights into intuitive, user-friendly application features
- Conduct lightweight research of the competitive landscape and learn from user feedback
What we're looking for:
- An experienced product designer with at least 5 years’ professional experience in fully responsive web environments
- Someone with a passion for amazing product design and an appreciation for elegant user experiences
- A well-spoken, humble creator who can present ideas effectively
- A highly motivated individual who is self-directed and has high attention to detail
- An outstanding team contributor who can provide a thoughtful viewpoint on product design in a flexible and easygoing way—you are well-versed in giving and receiving feedback constructively
- An open-minded thinker who’s constantly in search of engaging, usable interaction patterns and cutting-edge design work in the real world
- Skills in Sketch, Zeplin, Principle, Photoshop, and Illustrator are a must
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 98,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 800,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.