We are looking for a Lead Experience Designer (UX) with a demonstrated history of creating engaging, intuitive solutions in web and mobile applications. Under the supervision of our Creative Director, you will lead engagements with clients to realize the optimal user experience for their product. You will collaborate with Visual Designers and Developers to design new features, enhance existing ones and establish and reinforce consistent UX patterns across platforms.
- Serve as UX Lead for projects in user-centered design solutions
- Working closely with our fantastic design and development team to create beautiful, easy-to-use products
- Able to formulate and define requirements for web and mobile products
- Collaborate with development teams and project leadership to define and refine scope
- Develop, produce, and iterate wireframes, user flows, information architecture diagrams, and prototypes for both web and mobile experiences
- Create beautifully designed UI
- Produce and manage design assets for use by development team
- QA UI to ensure proper implementation
- 3+ years of experience as a project UX lead
- 5+ years of experience in interactive design, information architecture, or visual design
- Proven track-record of hands-on user-interface design leadership
- Expert level proficiency with common design software, in particular Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite
- Quick starter and nimble/creative under project constraints
- Intrinsic passion for seamless design and the creative process
- Strong interest in and passion for learning new technologies and design skills
- A portfolio demonstrating breadth, creativity, process, and innovation in related fields
- Experience in a Scrum-based production process is a plus
- Agency experience is a plus
AndPlus is the Boston area’s leading digital transformation agency. Our team is a highly curious group of technologists, designers, and problem-solvers. We believe strongly in a team-oriented, agile approach that allows our developers to self-organize, rather than being micro-managed. Our team members are constantly seeking to improve their skills by learning about emerging technologies. If this sounds like a workplace you would thrive in, we want to hear from you.
Note: Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to sponsor visas or support remote workers.