RAISINI, a 20 Year old global Creative, Entertainment & Marketing Agency and Dubai's 1st House Record Label, is launching a Lifestyle Membership App Havn [Heaven] disrupting the Lifestyle industry, and make life a lot easier for individuals saving them TIME & MONEY.
We’re looking for a positive, energetic, skilled UI Designer with strong experience and interest in mobile apps in particular and able to deliver high-quality designs for our Lifestyle App.
The Designer should be able to demonstrate and communicate their success in past products and have a good understanding and knowledge about Mobile UX.
We’re looking for someone who shares our passion for growth to help step up our App launch, working closely with the Founders.
- considering existing applications and evaluating their UI (user interface) effectiveness
- considering the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- using online tools, such as screen readers, to aid their research
- running user testing of applications, software and websites
- defining interaction models, user task flows, and UX (user experience) specifications
- communicating scenarios (hypothetical users), end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to other people working on a product
- working with creative directors and visual designers to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished product
- developing and maintaining design wireframes (basic mock-ups of applications) and specifications
- Both an individual contributor and have the ability to build a team
- Have immense drive, a strong entrepreneurial instinct, desire (and tough skin) to work in a startup environment, and know when to seize an opportunity
- You can offer your opinion and respectfully reason with people, but equally commit to the direction decided by the majority after being heard
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in UI/UX design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Figma, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Experience in working in a team to design, build, and deliver mobile apps
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Be an excellent communicator with superb written and spoken English
Skills & Qualities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
- Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
- Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key
- Self starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Professional demeanor with high degree of comfort speaking with internal clients
Why Join RAISINI.Com
- You will be part of a company that will disrupt an entire industry
- We provide a fun and entrepreneurial working environment within an exciting high-growth startup business, where you can use your talent to make a real difference.
- This is a rare opportunity to build a truly global product from the ground up, and join early a startup that will soon be a growing business of exceptional engineers working on the latest technologies.
- You will gain first-hand experience in building an AI-powered mobile application and delivering it to the end users.
- You will work side-by-side with the CEO/Founder who might take you out surfing or partying in St. Tropez from time to time.
- After funding, we will be offering a very competitive remuneration package, flexible hours, generous holiday allowance, regular social events… and many other perks we continue adding as the company grows.
- Equity options in the company
- 30 days of holiday + your birthday
- Personal development allowance for courses, conferences or anything else to help you progress
*You will be offered equity in the company & a bonus for the time invested until funding is secured, until then this role is equity based role.