Visual Product Designer
Crowdskout's product has most recently been centered in the CRM space, but we are looking to change that. Crowdskout is looking for a Product Designer who will be working with the Director of UX to rethink the platform. We are looking for someone who will specialize more in the visual side of the product, but is also open to learning more about UX. We are looking for a designer who likes to work in a collaborative environment. Please provide your portfolio with the application. An application without a portfolio will not be considered.
If you are highly motivated, super passionate about democracy, and want to join a close-knit team that is looking to build great things together, Crowdskout may be for you. This is a full-time position and will be located in Austin, TX.
- Acting as a central part in Crowdskout teams and lead them by making sense of our business challenges and turning your understanding into great designs.
- Crowdskout has both web-based and native mobile applications, therefore some experience designing in these environments would be beneficial.
- Outlining the steps required to realize the product or solution.
- Asking the right questions to understand users’ problems
- Have conducted some type of user interviews.
- Working collaboratively and has a sense of curiosity.
- You have 3+ years of real-world experience in designing digital products and services.
- Ability to create and communicate ideas to your teams.
- Visual design aesthetics
- You value cross-disciplinary collaboration in order to realize visions and designs into feasible outcomes. Exchanging thoughts and ideas come naturally to you.
- Desire to learn from and teach to your fellow colleagues.
Crowdskout is an equal opportunity employer that encourages diversity across all spectrums in its hiring, without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. With that being said, we wouldn't be able to accommodate candidates in need of work sponsorship at this time since we are a small company. If you find this role interesting and you hit on the elements above, please apply!