slice is a Fintech startup focused on Young India. We are building a smart, simple, and transparent financial platform to redesign the life experience for millennials.
We are a young company and so is our culture. We are excited to meet people who are talented and ambitious, who are passionate about joining us on this journey to build the first financial brand the millennials in India trust.
We provide an extremely fast-paced environment for you to apply what you know and learn what you don’t. We can assure you that you will be encouraged, supported as well as challenged to reach your full potential at slice.
- Collaborate across Design, Product and Marketing teams to set a visual tone for our entire user-facing communication.
- Work with UX designers and Product managers hands-on to set up a bold, hip and yet easily accessible visual library or style guide that will be used across platforms (Android, iOS, Web)
- Work with graphic designers, content writers, marketing team and analysts to figure out a graphical strategy for our marketing collaterals across channels, both online (Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Push Notifications) and offline (flyers, posters, standees, banners etc)
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch/Figma)
- Proven ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Design or compelling portfolio
- Experience implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms- iOS, Android and web
3+ years of experience.