UI Designer, $45,000-$50,000
Diverse Computing is looking for a highly creative and driven full-time UI Designer to join our team.
If you’re a hard worker who welcomes a good challenge, this could be for you! Read on for more info.
As the UI Designer you will:
- Work as an integral part of the marketing team and the product development team
- Craft beautiful, creative, and highly functional designs
- Be involved with end user research to explore user requirements
- Work closely with the development team to help bring your designs to life in our products
- Document design and brand standards
- Assist with the creation of training materials such as videos and manuals
- Assist with the creation of office administration materials (i.e. business cards, door signs, letterhead, logos, etc.)
- Be detail-oriented and quick to pick up new design applications
- Stay up-to-date on the latest design standards and trends
This job might be for you if:
- You’re extremely proficient in Adobe CC
- You have previous experience with wire-framing technology, HTML, and/or CSS
- You're interested in user experience or user interface design
- You can provide a strong digital portfolio of past work
- You’re deadline-oriented and enjoy working in teams and independently
- You plan to call Tallahassee home for a while
- You can pass a background check and drug screening
- You're available full-time Monday-Friday, between the hours of 8-5
- You have a great attitude and a willingness to help others
We ask a lot, but we give a lot in return:
- Stay local; our office is based in beautiful Tallahassee.
- Achieve work/life balance with a flexible and family friendly schedule.
- Feel good about making a difference by working on software that helps keep your community safe. DCI is blazing a nationwide trail as an innovative leader in the field of criminal justice.
- Be part of a serious mission-driven team with an award-winning office culture that’s welcoming, fun, and collaborative. We’ve even been recognized as one of the country’s best places to work.
- Enjoy perks like free catered lunches, a fully stocked snack pantry, coffee bar, an on-site gym, and a pet-friendly policy.
- Take advantage of a full benefits package including health, FSA, dental, vision, life, Simple IRA with company match, paid holidays, and a flexible PTO (Paid Time Off) policy.
- Achieve personal goals through opportunities to get involved with local young professional groups, charity work, and further professional training if desired.
- Grow with a company that has room for horizontal and vertical movement within its ranks.
Ready to apply?
- Find more information about working at Diverse Computing on our website, diversecomputing.com/careers.
- Fill out an application at diversecomputing.workable.com. Be sure to provide a cover letter that includes contact info for three professional references AND links to previous work.
***A note to our applicants: With regard to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are sensitive to the needs of our employees and employment candidates during this unprecedented time of uncertainty. We have an excellent network and capabilities to conduct our entire business remotely. Any interviews will be scheduled via RingCentral(Zoom) and on-boarding/training may take place virtually as well. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work through this together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.