About the job
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to joing our team as part-time employee/contractor, intrigued by designing the key components of our new online payments product to be launched soon.
If you also know the basics of graphic design and/or frontend software development, that's a big plus!
- Your friends probably hate that all you can think about is design... in fact, you’ve probably had a date or two end early because you kept going on about app designs.
- You’ve read the great product design books by Cagan, Patton, Olsen, Krug.
- Opportunity and challenges excite you. You love the startup phase and taking companies beyond the founders limitations.
- You are able to take the big picture, break it into small steps and excite people... you’re a natural leader!
- Degree or not, we only focus on results. You've done some absolutely awesome designs!
We're a small tech startup based in London and Tallinn, working on a new type of payment system able to change the rules of global commerce.
We empower people worldwide to do more with their money by converting idle capital into working realtime streams. Making capital more efficient means we can do more with less, increasing people independence and overall happiness.
We are seeking an experienced UI/UX designer to design unforgettable experiences for our users. We are building a work environment that will continually challenge our team members as they expand their knowledge, skills, and abilities in a rapid moving environment.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with our founders to bring our Web3.0 payment system to life, designing the full users experience and the product interface
- Conduct user interviews
- Develop user story maps
- Translate product concepts and requirements into an end-to-end user experience
- Present product designs to the broader team and company
- Work closely with marketing to design landing pages and ensure adherence to brand styles
- Build frameworks, style guides, workflows, etc.
- Build interactive prototypes to test ideas and communicates them internally and externally
- Strong English verbal and written communication abilities
- Experince in Agile development
- Experience developing user story maps
- Basics of Graphic Design a PLUS
- Basics of Frontend Development a PLUS
- Blockchain industry experience a PLUS
- REMOTE UNTIL MAY/JUNE 2020, than based in London or Tallinn, or remote if necessary.
- Write "SUPERFLUID ROCKS" in your note when submitting your application, so we know you spent some time reading this job description
- 28 days paid holidays (for full time employees)
- Early employees enjoy extra stock options.
- Incentive and bonus structure
- An opportunity to make a REAL difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of people globally
- Flexible working schedule
- Casual and friendly work environment
- Awesome company retreats once or twice a year