Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you will grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
The Innovation Strategic Lab is an internal think tank, reporting to the CEO. Its mission is to lead transversal change-oriented projects that will help Ubisoft stay ahead of the competition.
The team consists of people coming from various backgrounds: business consulting, marketing, philosophy, game development…
As a Sr UX Designer, you will support the development of prototypes, products/services at the Ubisoft Strategic Innovation Lab. You will be interacting with the different and small teams of no more than 12 people to help them navigate new business models, new usages, and new techs. After an ethnographic research co-lead with the project director, you will extract users’ insights with the projects director. Then, with the core team, you will define the UX question the prototype must explore.
You will participate to brainstorms; prepare a design protocol; prepare playtests protocol. You will give feedback regularly to the projects director based on your test of the prototype and the playtests insights.
You will help to keep users positively engaged, from initial design to prototype or product deployment, operations.
- A strong background in cognitive science + neuroscience and / or Human-Computer Interaction.
- Fluent in English and French
- You are familiar with all aspects of user research.
- You have a passion for studying and understanding how individuals and group of people interact with entertainment and leisure activities
- You love games
- You have a strong interest in entertainment and innovation
- Sustainability, and the 21st century challenges for humanity are a key subject for you
- Collaboration brings you energy, you wish to be on top of your game while remaining humble, you enjoy looking for frugal ways to prototype, produce and operate in order to avoid human impact and reduce environmental impact. You are eager to learn and share learnings with Ubisoft community
- You are comfortable exploring and not afraid of change as several pivots can happen along the course of a prototype or product/service production
- You are eager to build the future of UX for entertainment, and bring positive experience to enrich people’s life,
- As such, you are always looking to improve your skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.