Our target group lives in the real estate world – our FLOWFACT solutions offer brokers the right tool to focus on the essentials: their customers. We are proud of our history and new products are already waiting in the pipeline. We have no less than to revolutionize the real estate market through innovation and automatisms – be part of this change as a front-end developer and react specialist!
You can do this at FLOWFACT:
- Shape the user experience for more than 30,000 professional customers in the real estate industry
- Apply user centered design patterns to guide users through the FLOWFACT product to be efficient and effective in their daily business
- Consult the Marketing team to provide emotional and state-of-the-art omni-channel content and communication
- Work together in an open-minded, agile and divers team of enthusiastic colleagues, keen to build the best real-estate CRM in the market
What makes you successful?
You know you have the "craft" on it that fits the above tasks!
- 3+ years of Experience
- Fluency in User Centered Design best practices
- Strong portfolio of applying user-centered design practices in product development.
- Experience in design strategy, trends and how they apply to brand and product planning.
- Demonstrable talent in developing industry-leading user interface designs.
- Experience creating low-fidelity to high-fidelity user interface models and prototypes.
- Experience in evaluating products using: design trends, heuristic reviews, competitive benchmarking, formative and summative usability studies.
- International experience working with regional businesses and design teams is a plus.
- Outstanding user experience design portfolio or concepts and commercialized products.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork attitude.
- Proficient user experience design skills, e.g., customer journey map, experience diagramming, task analysis, workflow design, etc
- Experience with observational user research, ethnography, in sighting and synthesis is a plus.
- Fluent with design sketching and prototyping tools, e.g., Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Invision, Abstract etc.
- Experience with design trends, benchmarking, forecasting and concept creation.
- Experience with project planning, scoping and execution in a phase-gate and/or agile environment.
Because we do not rest on our laurels. We are reinventing ourselves – right now, right now, at this moment! You know how the real estate market works today? We know how it will work in the future and will drive this change with our new product.
We are tradition and innovation in one. On the market for more than 30 years – we are pressing the reset button at this moment and are reinventing our product solutions and our industry.
We are a team, a company, an innovative product and a "yes" to "revolution"!
In addition to an outstanding team, all market standards await you that make your (work) life as pleasant as possible: permanent employment, flexible working hours, home office opportunity, gym, great interior design as well as good IT equipment, fruit, coffee and water flat, parking at the house, events and grants for the most appropriate retirement provision, for lunch and local transport.